H20T connection to mobile phone
1191 2 2020-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PG_Luk
New
Flight distance : 32910 ft
Germany

I am really impressed by the new H20T. I ask myself what additional applications could there be if I invest so much for the camera.

Since the H20T stores the data on the SD card (unlike the X series), this could also be done using a handheld adapter with a battery without the M300
in My idea this handheld adapter yould conect to a smartphone via USB and inspections and checks can be made where I can't get with a copter. Or in arrears im not allowed to start.
I could use the H20T with thermal image and distance measurement for hunting and much more.
Are there others who see a use for the H20T without a drone?

2020-5-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, thanks for your attention to H20T, it is an industrial product and only compatible withM300 RTK. It does not support the handheld adapt, either connecting to mobile phones via handheld adapter, thanks for your understanding.
2020-5-13
Use props
djiuser_lBT4y0Z29qxR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27733 ft

Canada

My small company would also like to use the H20T from the ground with a hand held adapter and interface. Building inspections require access to areas the drone cannot fly. The added expense of a second camera thermal is not the start up can afford at the moment. A hand held skyport would be something we could entertain.
2020-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules