atola visuals on the Mavic Mini (allegedly going to Japan)
1013 6 2020-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Honorable mention here.

I've watched the video, like many others on the Mavic Mini subject, even wondering what was all the faff about. I started to understand half-way through.

And she's won my mind with that... I am sold on this concept and even mentioned that. You don't really notice the drone scenes until you get to the second part which is the making of. It's a sposored video, it's clearly stated but yet it's brilliant on conceptional usage of the scenes.

I've been watching a lot of drone videos lately, and I am up to a point that even the very best of them are starting to get sickening for me because it's all this flying flying flying moving, quickshots... and this one it's different, it's just used as a camera. It's like you take your point and shoot camera, suspend it wherever you want and have a take recorded from there.

This concept was totally UNHEARD of for...ages. And now we have the freedom to create whatever we want, place the camera anywhere on the scene, tri-dimensionally. It opened up my mind... I knew it even before but never I thought about exploiting it this way as much. Really inspired me.

2020-5-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very well made!
2020-5-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

The video is well made, interesting, and creatively. Thank you for sharing.
2020-5-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good to see her using the prop guards.
2020-5-14
Use props
Richard Hopkins
lvl.4
Flight distance : 923406 ft
United States

Very nice I thought she went to Japan at first, very imaginable way to use the Mini, Thanks for sharing!
2020-5-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice footage
2020-5-14
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

Very creative and enjoyable. One more positive thing that a lot of us will benefit from during this pandemic and that is bringing out our creativity in these trying times. I know some of us already have it But others are learning. Stay safe and Strong, Enjoy.
2020-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules