Transfer media to PC or phone
3266 5 2020-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
goswick
lvl.1
United States

Is there a way I can transfer my videos and pictures to my PC or to My Pictures within the mimo app? Android phone here.
2020-5-14
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

I just plug my phone into the computer and move or copy them, if they are not showing on your phones gallery you need to go into the gallery app and add the location. If it’s that an you can’t find the folder give me a shout and I will double check on mine.
2020-5-14
Use props
goswick
lvl.1
United States

AlanHd Posted at 5-14 09:19
I just plug my phone into the computer and move or copy them, if they are not showing on your phones gallery you need to go into the gallery app and add the location. If it’s that an you can’t find the folder give me a shout and I will double check on mine.

Thanks for your response...adding it to my gallery worked and now I am able to work with the media much better.

Thank you.
2020-5-14
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

goswick Posted at 5-14 09:32
Thanks for your response...adding it to my gallery worked and now I am able to work with the media much better.

Thank you.

No problem.
2020-5-14
Use props
Vlas
First Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

goswick Posted at 5-14 09:32

Thank you.

Glad it worked out. Not having those clips if something goes wrong isn't desirable.
2020-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi goswick, the videos of  Story Mode were saved under /DCIM/DJI MIMODJI. The files in other modes were saved under /dji.mimo/Camera. Glad to know you have figured it out, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules