Customer service
2825 8 2020-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0ywbrk8dY3gU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70066 ft
Netherlands

How do you register a complaint with dji? Absolute diabolical service. 14 days for a repair lable? Countless phone calls,emails and online messages. The drone had problems from day one witch i reported now a month into having this and its sat in its case broken for 3 of them. Round and round in cycles with dji. They have tried to bluff me off to ups.
2020-5-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, your case has been escalated to the supervisor team, we will have someone contact you soon. Please don't worry, we'll do our best to help you solve the issue. Thank you very much for your patience.
2020-5-14
Use props
djiuser_0ywbrk8dY3gU
lvl.1
Netherlands

I hope so I have came here as i simply give up with customer service. Worst serive I have ever had i would say. Not even like there cheap toys we all buy.
2020-5-15
Use props
djiuser_0ywbrk8dY3gU
lvl.1
Netherlands

After speaking you you. The shipping label was emailed to me the next day and ups also picked up on the same day. Awaiting dji update. I have inc some pics. To show my drones actions when it flys off on it's own account. I have many more of these it happenes with everyflight and I have no controll due to the crash. I didnt have a way to send these pictures before or includ it to the case report. Are you able at all to forward this on? I did note on the repair form I currently have a broken wrist so writing is not the best. Thanks hope your well.
Screenshot_20200505-064118.jpg
Screenshot_20200505-064129.jpg
2020-5-16
Use props
djiuser_0ywbrk8dY3gU
lvl.1
Netherlands

It takes a swift trip down through Egypt, across Nigeria right into the baltic sea all the way from the Netherlands
2020-5-16
Use props
djiuser_0ywbrk8dY3gU
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-14 19:15
Hi there, we are terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, your case has been escalated to the supervisor team, we will have someone contact you soon. Please don't worry, we'll do our best to help you solve the issue. Thank you very much for your patience.

Hi think i replied in the wrong part. Are you able to see my add ons
2020-5-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_0ywbrk8dY3gU Posted at 5-16 06:50
Hi think i replied in the wrong part. Are you able to see my add ons

Hi there, sorry for the late response. I help you forwarded it the related team again, our team will follow up on your case and reply to your email. Please wait patiently. Thanks.
2020-5-16
Use props
djiuser_0ywbrk8dY3gU
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-16 23:11
Hi there, sorry for the late response. I help you forwarded it the related team again, our team will follow up on your case and reply to your email. Please wait patiently. Thanks.

Thank you very much
2020-5-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're welcome.
2020-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules