DJI Repair
884 4 2020-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XCpjqf1d7D00
lvl.2
Flight distance : 408081 ft
United States

Crashed my mavic mini on 5/5 and had problems with taking off after . I Filled an online repair request for my MM on 5/6  it got accepted and I sent my drone off the same day . Today is Friday 5/16 and I haven’t heard from anyone about my drone and how much longer I have too wait .
2020-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to keep you waiting, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, as per checking, it has been checked-in. Due to the COVID-19, the repair timeframe is expected to be delayed, we hope for your understanding. We will also inform the repair team to expedite the repair progress, thanks for your patience.
2020-5-15
Use props
djiuser_XCpjqf1d7D00
lvl.2
Flight distance : 408081 ft
United States

Apologies for getting back to you so late but I appreciate that update , just waiting to know the damages and what the cost may be .
2020-5-18
Use props
djiuser_7mMbhPwKdTnH
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mavic 2 Pro acce0 data error is there any fixed on this issue? I tried to calibrate IMU but i always got acce0 data error as if stack. This started after upgrade to .0510 version where this upgrade  can not be dowgraded. why Dji is doing hard time to the consumer. Theres a lot of issue like this problem after the update. Is this Dji intention to lock this update. What interest they have in there mind?
Does anyone can help fixed this issue.
2020-5-19
Use props
djiuser_7mMbhPwKdTnH
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_7mMbhPwKdTnH Posted at 5-19 22:09
DJI Mavic 2 Pro acce0 data error is there any fixed on this issue? I tried to calibrate IMU but i always got acce0 data error as if stack. This started after upgrade to .0510 version where this upgrade  can not be dowgraded. why Dji is doing hard time to the consumer. Theres a lot of issue like this problem after the update. Is this Dji intention to lock this update. What interest they have in there mind?
Does anyone can help fixed this issue.

I got it , awe one to me......EZ fixed , just have the screw  driver allen wrench disect your bird and bang with a hammer....if not broken it will be fixed.
2020-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules