Never received my Refresh activation code
4702 9 2020-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shitforbrains
lvl.1

United States

How can you find out where your activation code could be. Bought refresh on 4-20-2020 with order conf # 0010970894250 but never recieved email with activation code or mailed card. Anyone else have this problem? enter serial # of drone and said it isn't in the system.  Don't know where to turn.

2020-5-15
Use props
shitforbrains
lvl.1

United States

Sorry, it was for a Mavic 2 PRO
2020-5-15
Use props
Haze1983
New
Flight distance : 3615 ft
United States

I received my service agreement via email the same day I bought the policy.  My situation is that the order status shows "Processed" but not yet "Completed".  I'll update this when I hear back from support.   Mine is for my Mavic Air 2.
2020-5-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry for having issues with your activation. We tried pulling up the serial number using your Forum account but gave us no results.

If you may please provide the serial number, please? We would love to help. Thank you for your patience.
2020-5-15
Use props
shitforbrains
lvl.1

United States

Sorry Drone ID# 163CG9NR0A23ZM
2020-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

shitforbrains Posted at 5-16 08:22
Sorry Drone ID# 163CG9NR0A23ZM

Upon checking your SN, the DJI Care Refresh has been valid, please check the details: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
It is recommended to email to djicare@dji.com with your order number and the SN to obtain an email about the service agreement.
2020-5-16
Use props
Haze1983
New
Flight distance : 3615 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 22:55
Upon checking your SN, the DJI Care Refresh has been valid, please check the details: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
It is recommended to email to  with your order number and the SN to obtain an email about the service agreement.

If I got a service agreement via email, but the order status shows "Processed" not "Completed", am I covered?
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Haze1983 Posted at 5-20 21:49
If I got a service agreement via email, but the order status shows "Processed" not "Completed", am I covered?

Don't worry about the order status, it will be completed after a while. As long as you received the service agreement, the DJI Care Refresh has been activated, you could see the valid date and the expired date. You could also check the status here: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
2020-5-21
Use props
BinkNow Aerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119364 ft
United States

I received the email and in it theres a link you can click to see how many replacements you have. I have two left, BUT, my brand new straight out off the box, Mavic Air 2  gets CODE: 30135 Aircraft processor chip overheating. Power off aircraft and wait for temperature to return to normal. I have not even been able to start the motors or even try the camera. It starts getting hot within a couple of minutes. By the time I got all the updates done, it was shutting itself off and it was very hot. Boy what a disappointment this was.
DJI SCREEN SHOT.png
2020-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BinkNow Aerial Posted at 5-23 14:51
I received the email and in it theres a link you can click to see how many replacements you have. I have two left, BUT, my brand new straight out off the box, Mavic Air 2  gets CODE: 30135 Aircraft processor chip overheating. Power off aircraft and wait for temperature to return to normal. I have not even been able to start the motors or even try the camera. It starts getting hot within a couple of minutes. By the time I got all the updates done, it was shutting itself off and it was very hot. Boy what a disappointment this was.

Hi there, I have replied in your own thread, please check and keep us updated there, thank you.
2020-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules