Flight Simulator for Mavic Air 2 ?
7695 11 2020-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GygaSoft
lvl.1
Australia

Hi,

I got my first drone Mavic Air 2 and I never have one before. I one to start by using the Flight Simulator but it looks like the controller and drone is not available. Any ide if this will be added to it or I just will have to get a 2nd hand Mavic Air controller just to use the Flight Simulator.

Thanks in advance.

2020-5-15
Use props
djiuser_eiVSM0u1kTD1
New
Italy

Same question here pls help
2020-5-16
Use props
fansea747cb0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5741 ft
France

please any news about that, I have just downloaded dji flight simulator and does not recognize de controller, hard work to do with some features in this new dron
2020-5-20
Use props
GygaSoft
lvl.1
Australia

Disappointing, 6 Days and no one from DJI give an answer to the questions. I don't mind if is positive or negative but at least let us know.
2020-5-21
Use props
djiuser_eiVSM0u1kTD1
New
Italy

Same please answer our questions!!!!
2020-5-21
Use props
samilale
New
Flight distance : 5269 ft
Turkey

DJI does not need to answer. No support for Air 2
2020-6-5
Use props
MisterMagoo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 110922 ft
Italy

So many things are not compatible with this little jewel, I think they released it too fast...

1) DJI Simulator
2) DJI GO app
3) DJI Goggles
4) DJI Smart controller

There is nothing else not to be compatible with, otherwise the list would be longer...
2020-6-5
Use props
djiuser_4lY5EF31MwBt
New
Flight distance : 157110 ft
France

Same question here. When do they expect to have DJI flight simulator compatible with the mavic air 2??
2020-8-22
Use props
SMPL.Geek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37047 ft
United States

Can use the Simulator in the Assistant 2 software. Its nothing special, but lets ya play around with the controls. Just a plant open "field" to fly around, camera doesn't adjust, settings seem to be extremely minimal (if any really).. but its something.

Think the Flight Simulator separate program for windows, is more for "Enterprise" users/drones to purchase so they can teach their employees to fly before they crash as $5000 drone.
They should have made a smaller free version for "hobbist" drones like the Mavic Mini(s), Air 2, etc
2020-11-6
Use props
yaniroou
lvl.1
Spain

SMPL.Geek Posted at 11-6 14:22
Can use the Simulator in the Assistant 2 software. Its nothing special, but lets ya play around with the controls. Just a plant open "field" to fly around, camera doesn't adjust, settings seem to be extremely minimal (if any really).. but its something.

Think the Flight Simulator separate program for windows, is more for "Enterprise" users/drones to purchase so they can teach their employees to fly before they crash as $5000 drone.

The simulator supports Spark and Mavic Air 1, not so Enterprise at all. I dont know what is the reason that DJI dosnt implement the MA2 controller to the software. Is that too much to ask? Is that too much software development? I dont think so at all. A bit disappointed thought.
2020-12-11
Use props
djiuser_PjlzFpbQuNqX
New
Flight distance : 220312 ft
Romania

Hi! Is there any insensitive to include the Mavic Air 2 controller in the DJI Simulator? That would be delightful for o-so many MA2 owners that do not own any of the previous products to brush up on their skills on piloting a drone in a risk free environment.
Thank you in advance for your kind support!
2021-3-2
Use props
DodoLira
lvl.1
Flight distance : 298150 ft
Brazil

Hello DJI, help us!
2021-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules