Activation Problem - 0xffe
1052 10 2020-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Six
lvl.2
Flight distance : 350486 ft
United Kingdom

So two days now unable to use my new Air 2, directly supplied by DJI. I've emailed support and received no reply, others are saying it will need replacing but as I purchased direct from DJI that will be a slow process, it's very frustrating when I can have a new one from Amazon here tomorrow.

Think it's time to return it for a refund and call it a day. What a truly shocking customer experience
2020-5-17
Use props
Bytebaer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1086 ft
Germany

I feel you!

Also super depressed and frustrated... order it directly at DJI to get it as soon as possble.
No answer from support on my request, no answer on sharing my SN here in the forum and no answer on twitter...

2020-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Six, sorry for the trouble with the drone, I failed to get your email via your Forum account, may we have your serial number of the drone so that we could help check?
2020-5-17
Use props
Six
lvl.2
Flight distance : 350486 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-17 01:15
Hi Six, sorry for the trouble with the drone, I failed to get your email via your Forum account, may we have your serial number of the drone so that we could help check?

Hi Mindy

Thanks for your reply. Things go wrong but that in itself isn’t a problem. But I am really disappointed that DJI is so slow to get a grip on this problem given for many this is their first weekend with their new drone

I did put my serial in another thread but here it is again: 1WNBH4100202B4

Thanks for the offer to help, I just hope it can be resolved on the server side without poor DJI customers needing to return their Air 2’s and wait while others who have purchased for third parties are happily flying!
2020-5-17
Use props
fans65037076
New

Germany

Hi, I‘m having the same issue with activating my Air 2 I bought yesterday.
S/N 1WNBH3S0020125
Hope there will be a fix for it instead of having to replace the drone... for me and many other sad customers...
2020-5-17
Use props
SKurzhals
New

Germany

Hi there,
something to think about.... I Ordered my Drone directly at DJI. They send it via DHL Express out at the 14th.... later that day I received a Message from DHL and DJI that my Package is Returned due Technical Problems. And they will send a new on the 19th..... since I found one at a local store... I've bought one there... but it cannot activate... so I bring it back to the Store. :/ Why did they cancel my Package....? Did they know that there is anything wrong? But what ist wrong with that Drones, that they can not fix it remotely?
2020-5-17
Use props
djiuser_YJH1MzWc32ba
lvl.1

Croatia

I have also the same fucking problem, and this ks not the first time... This is not a joke, its 1300€ worth.....
And you only ask where did you buy it and ehat is the serial number..... Like that will solve the problem..
Ive send it back, and i want new one this week, and working one!!!!!!
2020-5-17
Use props
djiuser_wyuAKYd9lB1C
lvl.1
Flight distance : 145184 ft
United Kingdom

Hi. I bought my as brand new and I have the same issue. I got that error message 0xffe. My serial number is 1WNBH4C00200EV. Can you help me with this problem? Thanks
2020-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_wyuAKYd9lB1C Posted at 5-19 08:28
Hi. I bought my as brand new and I have the same issue. I got that error message 0xffe. My serial number is 1WNBH4C00200EV. Can you help me with this problem? Thanks

Hi there, please accept our sincere apologies for the late response and the troubles with the activation, we have detected an abnormal activation of your aircraft and unfortunately, it cannot be solved remotely. It is recommended to contact your reseller or DJI support http://dji.com/support for the replacement service, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Hope you have already get it solved.
2020-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans65037076 Posted at 5-17 04:09
Hi, I‘m having the same issue with activating my Air 2 I bought yesterday.
S/N 1WNBH3S0020125
Hope there will be a fix for it instead of having to replace the drone... for me and many other sad customers...

Hi there, sorry for the late response, I hope you have already contacted our support team and get it solved. We have detected an abnormal activation of your aircraft and unfortunately, it cannot be solved remotely. It is recommended to contact your reseller or DJI support http://dji.com/support for the replacement service, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Six Posted at 5-17 02:20
Hi Mindy

Thanks for your reply. Things go wrong but that in itself isn’t a problem. But I am really disappointed that DJI is so slow to get a grip on this problem given for many this is their first weekend with their new drone

Hi Six, I'm terribly sorry for the late response, I hope you have already contacted your reseller or DJI support and get it solved. It is not a server issue, the drone needs a replacement service, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2020-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules