Error code 0xffe and no customer support!!
2731 12 2020-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans910dea90
lvl.1
Australia

Trying to activate my Mavic Air 2 which I bought direct from DJI and it comes up with error code 0xffe saying server issues.

Customer service have sent an email saying they are busy and will get to me when they can. This is very disappointing and I know lots of other people are going through this as well as me. I just want my money back as I have not received what I paid for. DJI really needs to get their act together after letting a great deal of people down and are still not helping at all.

S/N attached
2020-5-17
Use props
fans910dea90
lvl.1
Australia

ED22AB89-C365-4200-8069-A880735B9929.jpeg
2020-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we sincerely apologize for the trouble with the activation and the unpleasant experience with our customer service. Upon checking your SN, an abnormal activation was detected and the drone needs to be sent back for the replacement. We respect your decision for a refund.
For the support issue, we only find one email from your Forum account which was sent 5 hours ago, may we have a screenshot of the email you received that ' saying they are busy and will get to me when they can'? In addition, we will inform the team to reply to your email as soon as possible to proceed with the refund.
2020-5-17
Use props
fans910dea90
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-17 20:11
Hi there, we sincerely apologize for the trouble with the activation and the unpleasant experience with our customer service. Upon checking your SN, an abnormal activation was detected and the drone needs to be sent back for the replacement. We respect your decision for a refund.
For the support issue, we only find one email from your Forum account which was sent 5 hours ago, may we have a screenshot of the email you received that ' saying they are busy and will get to me when they can'? In addition, we will inform the team to reply to your email as soon as possible to proceed with the refund.

Hi Mindy, contacting customer service is part of the problem considering no one is getting back to me. How am I suppose to solve this when no one is available to help me?
2020-5-17
Use props
fans910dea90
lvl.1
Australia

Hi Mindy, screen shot attached of email so they have a high volume of people to get back to. This was the third attempt I sent two request via the app directly.

Regardless of how long ago the latest request was made you have sold me a faulty piece of equipment that you have money for and I have nothing. Time would then have to include the original order and waiting for postage as that’s the total time wasted.
7287837C-3CDA-4A21-B0C3-3243FDC55A78.png
2020-5-17
Use props
fans910dea90
lvl.1
Australia

Hi Mindy, screen shot attached of email so they have a high volume of people to get back to. This was the third attempt I sent two request via the app directly.

Regardless of how long ago the latest request was made you have sold me a faulty piece of equipment that you have money for and I have nothing. Time would then have to include the original order and waiting for postage as that’s the total time wasted.
2020-5-17
Use props
fans910dea90
lvl.1
Australia

Hi Mindy, I have still not heard from DJI so I’m still sitting down $1900AUD and DJI is currently up $1900AUD and I have nothing please get back to me ASAP I’m sick of this poor customer service. 1 minute is too long in getting back to someone who has revived a faulty product.
2020-5-17
Use props
fans2a58dca8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 221450 ft
United States

Looks like this was a fumble by DJI , as all the devices that are experiencing this issue will have to be returned, I got my Mavic Air 2 Fly more Connor from Adorama.
2020-5-18
Use props
djiuser_QDZSWodSTTGu
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I’ve had two mavic air 2’s from Amazon in the UK this week both faulty with the same 0xffe code - DJI customer service has been nothing short of disgraceful. Having to dig through web forums with scratchy responses from DJI themselves is unacceptable given the amount of money people are paying for these items. DJI should be publicly acknowledging there’s an issue here and alerting people, not taking sales money then worrying about it later. Horrid company
2020-5-18
Use props
djiuser_E8VTLMnt3iyE
New

Hong Kong

Hi Mandy please help I’m also experiencing the same error as everyone else. Received my MA2 today after all the batteries charged up and software installed about to head out to test fly but it took me hour to figure out what this error 0xffe is and of course no go. Do I need to get a replacement of the drone from where I bought it from? I’m pretty disappointed with such defection of the product.
2020-5-19
Use props
Jose R
New

United States

Hi everyone, I am having the same problem with my S/N 3N3BH4Q00200SE. I hope this issue could be solved soon; I received my Mavic Air 2 from Amazon on May 19th. I'm disappointed too like everyone on this forum
2020-5-20
Use props
fans641caebf
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have the same problem.

We cannot ALL have this problem. I have purchased mine through Amazon. Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

I would suggest someone looks into this pronto, or I will be asking Amazon for a refund and an investigation. What I am picking up is that your software believe this is from a batch of “unauthorised” serial numbers.

Doesn’t sound very professional to me.

SORT IT!!!!!!!!
2020-5-21
Use props
djiuser_EXOKmVW6nk9Y
New

United States

Same problem here. Bought my DJI Mavic Air 2 (Fly More Comobo) on Amazon here in the United States with the same stupid error code. Sending it back tomorrow! Very disappointed
2020-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules