Dji Mini_ Error Code 30246
3763 3 2020-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zeus25
lvl.1

South Africa

Dear Support,

I am not sure if i am posting this on the right platform/category, but i recently start getting a Error 30246, (to replace the propeller that is beeping) I replaced the propellers, but it is still doing the same thing. I have restarted both the drone & the remote, and it is still giving the same error, i have also changed the battery

please assist?
2020-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Zeus25, to ensure a safe and enjoyable flying experience, we have added a new safety notification feature on the Mavic Mini in the latest v01.00.0500 firmware. This new feature lets customers know when propellers need to be inspected or replaced. Please check the details here how to handle this situation and how to protect the propellers: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
You may replace the other propellers as well to see if the error persists, if yes, it is recommended to send back for an evaluation.
2020-5-18
Use props
Zeus25
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-18 19:41
Hi Zeus25, to ensure a safe and enjoyable flying experience, we have added a new safety notification feature on the Mavic Mini in the latest v01.00.0500 firmware. This new feature lets customers know when propellers need to be inspected or replaced. Please check the details here how to handle this situation and how to protect the propellers: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=214705&extra=page%3D1
You may replace the other propellers as well to see if the error persists, if yes, it is recommended to send back for an evaluation.

I am not sure if this was the reason, but I noticed that one of the propellers were broken, so at first, i replaced both, and it remained with the error, but when i changed only the broken one, it stopped giving that error, so far, but i am still flying to see if the error will appear again.

Thank you for advise, i have actually gained some knowledge on it.
2020-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Zeus25 Posted at 5-19 01:39
I am not sure if this was the reason, but I noticed that one of the propellers were broken, so at first, i replaced both, and it remained with the error, but when i changed only the broken one, it stopped giving that error, so far, but i am still flying to see if the error will appear again.

Thank you for advise, i have actually gained some knowledge on it.

You are very welcome, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns with the drone.
2020-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules