Mavic Air 2
510 2 2020-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skotfalafels
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10728 ft
United States

Greetings cool drone community. I recently purchased and registered the Mavic Air 2 for recreational use. After receiving a partial shipment of Mavic Air 2 Fly More package (it was missing the cables, portable battery charger and lenses), and writing the company an e-mail about this, I enjoyed flying and taking shots for a short while. When done, I put the controller and drone batteries on charge. The drone batteries charged fine.... the controller has only lost charge. When I plug the controller in, the lights do a little blinky dance for about 5 seconds and then nothing. It has been plugged in overnight at this point and is almost totally out of battery power. Before the obvious responses roll in, I have tried two different cords and three different power sources. I realize other controllers require the user to unplug where the phone usually connects to; I understand this is not the case with the Air 2 controller. I have been trying to charge it using the bottom USB-C port. Any suggestions are welcome.
2020-5-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'd be returning it if I had the option.
2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Skotfalafels, we apologize to read the Remote Controller cannot be charged normally, if the issue remains, it is recommended to send back for evaluation, please start a ticket here online https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav, the shipping label will be sent to you if your address is eligible for it, then please send back at your most convenience and our repair center will help get it solved.
2020-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules