Function button not working properly - Android. Fly App 1.1.2
604 7 2020-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joe Foreman
lvl.3
Australia

Just flew my MA2 today after downloading the latest Fly App update (1.1.2) and noticed the double tap behaviour of the function button no longer works. In the options I have two choices Auxiliary light or re centre gimbal. Changing to re centre gimbal has no effect, and when going back into the menu it has reverted to Auxiliary light (which doesn't seem to trigger the light either). Can anyone else in Android confirm this bug. Thanks.
2020-5-22
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

Just checked and all works OK I'm using app ver 1.1.2 on Android 10.
2020-5-22
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
United Kingdom

2020-5-22
Use props
Joe Foreman
lvl.3
Australia

BaynhamPhoto Posted at 5-22 01:16
Just checked and all works OK I'm using app ver 1.1.2 on Android 10.

Thanks for checking
2020-5-22
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Might be worth removing and reinstalling the app if all was ok pre upgrade have you tried powering up on the bench to try or only when flying?
2020-5-22
Use props
Joe Foreman
lvl.3
Australia

BaynhamPhoto Posted at 5-22 02:14
Might be worth removing and reinstalling the app if all was ok pre upgrade have you tried powering up on the bench to try or only when flying?

Thanks for the suggestion, I did exactly that - reinstalled the app and started the drone up in my table and everything is working correctly again. A bit disconcerting, but happy to have everything functioning properly again.
2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Joe, good to know everything is back to normal and thanks for sharing, we hope you have a good time with Mavic Air 2, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-5-22
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Joe Foreman Posted at 5-22 03:09
Thanks for the suggestion, I did exactly that - reinstalled the app and started the drone up in my table and everything is working correctly again. A bit disconcerting, but happy to have everything functioning properly again.

Good to hear Joe hopefully no further glitches.  Few things on the fly app need tweaked not least the status line for battery etc, needs shaded background and some gimbal pitch speed control for starters bizarre the latter is missing yet reportedly on the beta version... I feel we are all beta testing on the Air 2
2020-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules