957 7 2020-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tommy L
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2029705 ft
United States

Having some trouble with the fly app.
I can't find the gimbal speed settings.  I've seen videos of the mini and people adjusting it but it seems to have disappeared.
I can't make the map the size of the whole screen.  It won't even minimize after it opens up to the 1" size and sometimes I can't see my drone on it at all.
The back buttons are extremely small and on the edges of the phone making them dificult to tap.  
I tried on pixel 2 and also Poco F1 phones.  
I really miss the Go app.
2020-5-24
Use props
michimue88
Second Officer
Flight distance : 841260 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

the is no gimbal speed settings! Will be come with an update
2020-5-24
Use props
djiuser_2glKdk2Y4kgd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1249131 ft
Germany

I have the same problem with the mini map since the last update. I made a thread about it, search 'can't expand mini map anymore' or 'mini map'. That happened after latest DJI Fly update on a Huawei Mate 20 x with DJI Mavic Mini, which worked flawlessly up until then.

2020-5-25
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same map issue with my Note 8. It worked flawlessly with my MM and MA2 until the last firmware update. DJI, please respond and address. Thank you in advance. bill
2020-5-26
Use props
Jojima
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28711 ft
United States

Any plan to add the remaining time slider in the screen as it was in Go 4 app. I know DJI is trying to make the app minimalist, but battery info as the slider with the remaining fly time and the estimate moment for  returning to home base on battery remaining power; right there on the screen is a very important feature and very useful and a safety feature as well. DJI please consider adding this somehow back available on the screen.
2020-5-26
Use props
SimoneZ
New
Flight distance : 127356 ft
Germany

I was using the Go 4 App with my Mavic Pro and synched all my flight recordings. Unfortunately in my new Go Fly App there is only my flight distance, no of flights etc posted but I cant access my flight recordings. Also there is no Synch Button in the Fly App. I am using an iPhone 11 with the newest versions of the DJI Apps
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tommy L. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the DJI Fly application. Since you have tried 2 mobile devices and still the issue is persisting. Let me please cascade this matter to the designated DJI department for further evaluation. Again I am sorry for the trouble and please stay safe always.
2020-6-3
Use props
Tommy L
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2029705 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-3 00:50
Hello there Tommy L. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the DJI Fly application. Since you have tried 2 mobile devices and still the issue is persisting. Let me please cascade this matter to the designated DJI department for further evaluation. Again I am sorry for the trouble and please stay safe always.

Thanks.  I did call DJI support, they had me update the drone firmware with the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic but that didn't make a difference.  The map actually works on my old Galaxy s6 active but the side buttons make it nearly impossible to use with the new controller mount.  
2020-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules