Quickshot startup time request
460 6 2020-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Janusz Gerszberg
lvl.1
Poland

PLEASE DJI, allow us to adjust the startup delay time for Quickhost! 3 seconds only! Have no chances to prepare what I need to record :-)     

2020-5-25
Use props
Janusz Gerszberg
lvl.1
Poland

...for Quickshots.
2020-5-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good suggestion!
2020-5-26
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Not sure i would do a quick shot in packed grocery store parking lot but heh well done.
2020-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Janusz Gerszberg. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and your insights with regards to the Quickshot startup time. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.
2020-5-29
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Visual Air Posted at 5-26 07:27
Not sure i would do a quick shot in packed grocery store parking lot but heh well done.

His video was a comment on being transported from a mundane place like the parking lot to an idyllic place. It was brilliant.
2020-5-29
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

GaryDoug Posted at 5-29 20:10
His video was a comment on being transported from a mundane place like the parking lot to an idyllic place. It was brilliant.

Wow thanks for spelling that one out for me. Well done.
2020-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules