I1 Battery Bricked ?
1256 6 2015-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aaronmcfly
lvl.1

Canada

I just got my two new TB47's, charged them both. Waited a couple days, went to use them. One worked great the other does absolutely nothing no matter what I do. In the craft or out, charging or not I get no response from it. Should I just be contacting DJI or is there something I should be doing otherwise? Thanks
2015-6-16
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Austria

You could try this.(maybe you have?)

I had a battery do similar, hooked up the charger but left it switched off, then  I pushed the button once then again as if I was switching it on, then switched the charger on  and left it for 10 minutes then it started charging. Flown numerous times with the battery since.

Seems like it went into hibernation maybe?

Either way hope you get it resolved as there not cheap!  And most inspires won't fly without one
2015-6-16
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

It's a firmware issue.  The battery went into hibernation.  According to DJI_Autumn in a thread elsewhere in this forum, attach it to the charger as Fictitious is telling you to do, leave the charger on (even though the battery seems dead) and it should reawaken.  On your next flight with it, update the firmware and it should not have this issue anymore.

If that fails and you don't want to go through the hassle of returning the battery, there is one other thing you can try, but it would technically void your warranty.  Check this thread: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=15401
2015-6-16
Use props
Trkmed
lvl.1

Romania

PeteGould Posted at 2015-6-17 03:52
It's a firmware issue.  The battery went into hibernation.  According to DJI_Autumn in a thread else ...

Thx Pete! Good info
2015-6-16
Use props
aaronmcfly
lvl.1

Canada

FictitiousPerso Posted at 2015-6-17 03:27
You could try this.(maybe you have?)

I had a battery do similar, hooked up the charger but left it  ...

Thank you, I don't see a 'switch' for my charger unless you mean simply plugging it in after it's attached to the battery (what I just did)
2015-6-16
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Austria

Sorry forgot you don't have switches on your wall sockets, plugging it in like you've done is  suffice
2015-6-17
Use props
aaronmcfly
lvl.1

Canada

FictitiousPerso Posted at 2015-6-17 19:34
Sorry forgot you don't have switches on your wall sockets, plugging it in like you've done is  suffi ...

Yup, this still does nothing.. Hmm looks like I should be contacting DJI?
2015-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules