Disconnecting of RC
827 3 2020-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Holger Michler
lvl.1
Ecuador

Hi everybody. Yesterday a made a 20 has automatic flight with Mavic2 Pro using drondeploy. From the beginning the RC disconnected, but the mavic continued flying correctly the plan. After a while the drondeploy app stopped registering the capture of photos even if the mavic continued the capturing. After the battery change the copter didn´t fly back to the place where interrupted the flight, but where stopped registering the capture of the images. This caused that I overflew again the sites that I already flew. During the hole flight I had almost no HD signal. My mavic has an age of 1 and a half year. At the beginning I had no connecting problems. I flew distances about 2,5 km. Now the disconnecting problem becomes more and more frecuently. It´s not only if i Fly with Drondeploy, but also with DJI Go 4 app. That´s very frustrating. Do you have an idea how I can resolve this? Thanks a los. Holger.

2020-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Holger, we apologize for the trouble with the drone, unfortunately, we do not provide support to the third-party APP. For DJI Go 4 APP, what is the error message? Per your description, it seems only the image transmission lost not the RC signal right? If so, please ensure the firmware version of the aircraft and RC all have been updated to the latest version. Then please try to reset the camera settings in DJI Go 4.
When the issue happens, please check channel status in Image Transmission Settings to see whether it is poor signal and change the flight place.
2020-5-25
Use props
Holger Michler
lvl.1
Ecuador

Hi Mindy. Thank you very much for the answer. I didn´t see the error message in DJI Go 4. Before take off I checked everthing with DJI Go 4 but during the flight, I had opened only  the drondeploy app. The problem was that the RC disconnected and reconnected permanently in a rhythme of few seconds. But the dron continued the automatic flight and the picture capturing. There was almost no HD signal during the hole flight.
2020-5-29
Use props
Holger Michler
lvl.1
Ecuador

Today I made a test flight and there is no problem with DJI Go 4. Flew about 800 meters distance and everthing was perfect. Then I flew an automatic flight with dron deploy since the beginning with disconnecting issues. I aborted the flight and reinitiated the flight. Everthing worked well. So the problem is the dron deploy app. I will try to find out what exactly it is, Greetings.
2020-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules