Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonas.stenberg.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103937 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Hi DJI'ers,

I've put together some 3D lut presets for LOG footage. Check them out on my website. Got a short trailer up and running. I'm currently working on a 2nd video where I show the LUT's with different opacity settings. Many times you will get the best result by blending the LUT layer with the original video. I will post the video link here ASAP.

http://www.dynamicrange.se/?page_id=1047
2015-6-16
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

too bad i use Edius and cant use those
2015-6-16
Use props
jonas.stenberg.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

Daninho Posted at 2015-6-17 08:26
too bad i use Edius and cant use those

Guten tag Daninho,

I haven't used Edius but I spent some time looking for a solution but sadly it doesn't seem to load LUT's. Hopefully they add this in the future.  
2015-6-17
Use props
Adamation
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I'm not going to lie, you have me tempted with these great LUTs, im new to the whole LUT thing so im not sure how readily available they are otherwise - Adam
2015-6-17
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Was just going to buy it but no Paypal.. Never heard of simplegoods.co so not putting my card details in there...
2015-6-17
Use props
jonas.stenberg.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

Adamation Posted at 2015-6-17 20:08
I'm not going to lie, you have me tempted with these great LUTs, im new to the whole LUT thing so im ...

Hi Adam!

If you want to test one or two or even three of the LUT presets you can send me some clips of your LOG footage. Let me know which LUT you would like to see applied and I send you a graded clip right back. Email me (dynamicrangedotse@gmail.com) and we'll sort it out!
2015-6-17
Use props
jonas.stenberg.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-17 20:27
Was just going to buy it but no Paypal.. Never heard of simplegoods.co so not putting my card detail ...

Hi Sploodge!

Apologize for not activating the PAYPAL option yet (slipped my mind). I will fix this tonight and post here when PAYPAL option is ready to go! I'm in Sweden so... 10 hours from now it should be activated.

Thanks!
2015-6-17
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jonas.stenberg. Posted at 2015-6-17 20:54
Hi Sploodge!

Apologize for not activating the PAYPAL option yet (slipped my mind). I will fix thi ...

Cool, no problem.. I will wait and buy then..
2015-6-17
Use props
jonas.stenberg.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-17 21:05
Cool, no problem.. I will wait and buy then..

Hi man!

I managed to activate this option using my phone (I'm away from home a.t.m.).  Also my dad actually tried the PAYPAL option just now and it's working. Let me know if you have any problems. Thanks.

/Jonas
2015-6-17
Use props
Adamation
lvl.2

United Kingdom

jonas.stenberg. Posted at 2015-6-17 20:51
Hi Adam!

If you want to test one or two or even three of the LUT presets you can send me some cli ...

Thanks for the offer on samples Jonas, however since you added paypal it was far to easy not to buy look forward to using them! - Adam
2015-6-17
Use props
jonas.stenberg.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

Adamation Posted at 2015-6-17 22:14
Thanks for the offer on samples Jonas, however since you added paypal it was far to easy not to bu ...

Alright Adam!

I would also be happy to recieve feedback here. We all like different "looks" so it's not easy to make everyone satisfied. I am also currently working on more presets (both cinema looks and more effect style presets) and those will of course be sent to you guys (who already paid 10$) for free when they are ready. End of next week hopefully.

Also don't forget to play around with different opacity values with the LUTs... sometimes on certain clips a value as low as 50-65% can look really good. Fly safe!
2015-6-17
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just purchased them.. Thanks..
2015-6-17
Use props
jonas.stenberg.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

A new sample video up and updated the presets (40 LUT's now). It's been hard winds in Sweden so haven't been able to fly much. Still surprised how tough this little bird is. Some footage look a bit bad because of the wind but it's only for previewing the LUT's so it's alright I guess

2015-6-21
Use props
jonas.stenberg.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

Heyaa,

A new sample video with some of the new LUT's in the latest release. Been busy lately but will continue working on some new presets ASAP. Stay tuned.

There is also a .cube version available now:

http://www.dynamicrange.se/?page_id=1047
2015-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules