I am not able to make dronie with mm - No matter what i try!
915 8 2020-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robban70
Second Officer
Flight distance : 125453 ft
Norway

My mm will not recognize any object what so ever. I have tried cars, trees, humans, dogs.. far and up front.. Light, dark...Will not lock to any object what so ever! - No msg telling me what is wrong either. Any others with same problems? I searched forums ...
2020-5-29
Use props
Francoisd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 66352 ft
France

Hi,

Could you try to record your mobile phone screen  to show exactly how you do and what the app is doing ?
2020-5-29
Use props
TDZHDTV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

Have you got a memory card in the drone?
2020-5-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Robban70. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issue using the dronie function of your DJI Mavic MIni. Can please make sure that the DJI Mavic MIni's intelligent flight battery is sufficiently charged. Take off and hover at least 6.6 feet or 2 meters above ground. Then in the DJI Fly, tap to select QuickShots and follow the prompts. Make sure to understand how to use the shooting mode and that there are no obstacle in the surrounding area. Select your subject in the camera by tapping the circle on the subject or drag a box around the subject. Choose a shooting mode and tap "Start" to begin recording. The aircraft flies back to its original position once shooting is done. In addition I will post an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to  Perform A "Dronie" QuickShot using your DJI Mavic MIni. Thank you.

2020-5-30
Use props
Robban70
Second Officer
Norway

Francoisd Posted at 5-29 21:04
Hi,

Could you try to record your mobile phone screen  to show exactly how you do and what the app is doing ?

Hi
Thank you for the reply!  Yes, that's a good idea. Quickshots is not a feature i use very much, last time was 2 months ago and i had no issues then. It seems like it could not hold on to the object i focused on for more than 2-3 seconds. I will try again and upload here
2020-6-6
Use props
Robban70
Second Officer
Norway

TDZHDTV Posted at 5-29 23:03
Have you got a memory card in the drone?

Hi
Thank you for the reply.
I have memory card and no problem manually shooting video or taking pics. It's not a feature i use much, but two months ago i had no problem. I think that was before the last update? Anyhow - i will try again and post my results here
2020-6-6
Use props
Robban70
Second Officer
Norway

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-30 02:03
Hi there Robban70. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issue using the dronie function of your DJI Mavic MIni. Can please make sure that the DJI Mavic MIni's intelligent flight battery is sufficiently charged. Take off and hover at least 6.6 feet or 2 meters above ground. Then in the DJI Fly, tap to select QuickShots and follow the prompts. Make sure to understand how to use the shooting mode and that there are no obstacle in the surrounding area. Select your subject in the camera by tapping the circle on the subject or drag a box around the subject. Choose a shooting mode and tap "Start" to begin recording. The aircraft flies back to its original position once shooting is done. In addition I will post an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to  Perform A "Dronie" QuickShot using your DJI Mavic MIni. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm3FUtWJIPg

Hi
Don't be sorry for me, it's a feature i don't use very much I will update this thread with the results next time i try it out.
2020-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Robban70 Posted at 6-6 07:55
Hi
Don't be sorry for me, it's a feature i don't use very much  I will update this thread with the results next time i try it out.

Hi there Robban70. Thank you for ther reply and for the given update. If you have any other concerns or inquiry with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to assist you. Thank you and please stay safe always.
2020-6-8
Use props
Mihail Zenkov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3967 ft
Belarus

Robban70 Posted at 6-6 07:46
Hi
Thank you for the reply!  Yes, that's a good idea. Quickshots is not a feature i use very much, last time was 2 months ago and i had no issues then. It seems like it could not hold on to the object i focused on for more than 2-3 seconds. I will try again and upload here

I have same problem when try use bit old smartphone (Redmi 5A). With more powerful smartphone (Redmi note 8) all quickshots works good. Probably new app need more powerful CPU/GPU for object recognition.
2020-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules