Does dynamic home point work with GS
1059 4 2014-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jstic
lvl.1

United States

If I am using Ground Station and take off to start a mission, will the dynamic home point change as I move with my phone? Or does it always recognize only the preprogrammed home point when in GS mode?

2014-11-19
Use props
kenargo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Someone else can confirm but from what I have read there is no "follow-me" functionality.  Including return to "me" vs return to "home".

In other words, it will return to the home point you set before you sent it on its way.
2014-11-19
Use props
kw
lvl.3

Denmark

Latest update says it should follow your phone as long as it have a GPS active. I didn't tryed it yet, but will do it in the comming week.
2014-11-19
Use props
jamess3430
lvl.2

United Kingdom

kw@newbiz.dk Posted at 2014-11-20 04:49
Latest update says it should follow your phone as long as it have a GPS active. I didn't tryed it ye ...

I have tried this with the latest Phantom and new controller and the dynamic home point does not work with Ground Station. The Phantom returns to its original take off point on completion of the mission.
2014-11-19
Use props
kw
lvl.3

Denmark

jamess3430 Posted at 2014-11-20 06:00
I have tried this with the latest Phantom and new controller and the dynamic home point does not w ...

Regarding latest update. It should follow, but you need to configurate on your cellphone after connecting.
2014-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules