Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flyguy777
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8422507 ft
  • >>>
Israel

Hi,
After communication problems for over 25 seconds my drone reported autolanding logic. what is the descending speed in this case ?
TNX

2020-5-30
Use props
flyguy777
lvl.2
  • >>>
Israel

i need to know what is the descending speed at M/S at autolanding
2020-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi flyguy777, we will verify with our engineers and come back to you soon.
2020-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, the descending speed at autolanding can refer to the max descent speed vertically: 13.1 ft/s (4 m/s). Hope it helps.
2020-5-31
Use props
flyguy777
lvl.2
  • >>>
Israel

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-31 19:34
Hi there, the descending speed at autolanding can refer to the max descent speed vertically: 13.1 ft/s (4 m/s). Hope it helps.

Hi,
I need to make sure, whether in loss communication and the inspire reported - landing, whether it will land at a 4 M / S lowering rate or will it  can be up lower at less. Since I did not find it after landing, I have to calculate how far landed from the last communication point  because there was no GPS at all and he was at atti mode.

Thank you for your help
2020-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

flyguy777 Posted at 5-31 22:56
Hi,
I need to make sure, whether in loss communication and the inspire reported - landing, whether it will land at a 4 M / S lowering rate or will it  can be up lower at less. Since I did not find it after landing, I have to calculate how far landed from the last communication point  because there was no GPS at all and he was at atti mode.

The landing speed should be 4m/s or less, you mentioned it was at ATTI mode, the aircraft could be drifting and easily affected by the surroundings.
If you belive the accident has nothing to do with the pilot's operation and the drone is still under warranty period, it is recommended to contact DJI support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, we will provide the proper resolution according to the data analysis result.
2020-6-1
Use props
flyguy777
lvl.2
  • >>>
Israel

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-1 00:45
The landing speed should be 4m/s or less, you mentioned it was at ATTI mode, the aircraft could be drifting and easily affected by the surroundings.
If you belive the accident has nothing to do with the pilot's operation and the drone is still under warranty period, it is recommended to contact DJI support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, we will provide the proper resolution according to the data analysis result.

Hi,
the drone isn't under the warranty period...
thank you for the help.
2020-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

flyguy777 Posted at 6-1 02:36
Hi,
the drone isn't under the warranty period...
thank you for the help.

Sorry to hear that, please refer to the last coordinate in the flight records and look for it nearby. We hope you will find it.
2020-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules