A Community Together
493 7 2020-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ABeardedItalian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

I was taking the dog out and in my backyard I hear a loud crash from up the road, I run inside to let people know and grab the drone. I come racing back out and I can hear sirens in the distance thankfully. I calmed myself down as my heart had already sank, I was in a bad head on a few years back so hearing that noise triggered my ptsd. I gathered myself and took off to where I could hear things happened, at the end of my street is where I found EMS and Fire/Rescue already on scene. I kept my distance as I was trying to be respectful of the emergency personnel, reviewing the footage it doesn't look like anyone was seriously hurt. EMS didn't have a stretcher out and everyone was checking on everyone, so I'm hoping everyone's alright. It was really surprising to see as many people as there were out and around, my neighborhood is really private and everyone keeps to themselves except on my street people are more neighborly but it was really nice to see the community come together at times like these.

6x Zoom

2020-6-1
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was in an accident that looked like that a few months ago. With airbags, not a scratch on me or on the other driver. My Wife's car versus a pickup truck. I had to buy her a new car ;-)

Hyundai front.jpg
2020-6-1
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

I think the Mini could have gone unnoticed even hovering directly above it considering the noise that may come from a crash scene like that.

Also... impressive CRASH, judging by the red car mangled wreckage.
2020-6-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely captured, and sensible to keep some distance.  
2020-6-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Well captured!
2020-6-2
Use props
ABeardedItalian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

It's a sound you never forget:

I would of gotten closer but my heart rate was through the roof, I almost hit a tree landing because I was still frazzled. I just wanted to make sure someone was on scene and had called 911, it was mid afternoon so the sun was still facing the camera so it was hard to keep an angle that wasn't lens flaring.
2020-6-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well captured.
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ABeardedItalian. Thank you reaching out and for sharing these shots you have capture. I hope that everyone in the accident are all fine and that anyone was seriously hurt. Thank you and please stay safe always.
2020-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules