Battery discharge
565 16 2020-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
naxflight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 749127 ft
Spain

How many days takes MA2 to start to dischage the smart battery?
2020-6-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Check the app, should have the ability to set days to discharge like the Go4 app
2020-6-3
Use props
Smashey1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173422 ft
Ireland

Suren Posted at 6-3 00:02
Check the app, should have the ability to set days to discharge like the Go4 app

Actually you currently can't adjust this in the 'Fly' app.

From what I've read in the manual the battery self discharges to 96% after 24 hours and then again to 60% after 5 days of in activity. This pretty much tallys with my own experience.
2020-6-3
Use props
naxflight
lvl.4
Spain

Thx, is a good discharge rate!
2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the battery of Mavic Air 2 will automatically discharge to 96% when it is idle for one day and automatically discharge to 60% when it is idle for 5 days. Hope it helps.
2020-6-3
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Smashey1 Posted at 6-3 00:59

From what I've read in the manual the battery self discharges to 96% after 24 hours and then again to 60% after 5 days of in activity. This pretty much tallys with my own experience.

hmmm Good to know, so better to charge before flights
2020-6-3
Use props
InvisibleName 7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795653 ft
United Kingdom

This is detailed in the User Manual..... it would help so many people if they read it!
2020-6-3
Use props
naxflight
lvl.4
Spain

InvisibleName 7 Posted at 6-3 11:58
This is detailed in the User Manual..... it would help so many people if they read it!

I,m not used to read manuals, less if are not included. Is a bad practice, I know.
2020-6-3
Use props
inWarp
lvl.1

Canada

Thats right...How much money would you "loose" DJI by adding some paper to fly more combo? Why people that paid $1000 for your product have to look for manual online?
2020-6-3
Use props
InvisibleName 7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795653 ft
United Kingdom

Because an online version can be updated when functionality is changed via a FW update.  Jeez, you fly. a $1000 drone without reading the detailed user guide just because you can’t be bothered to spend a few minutes downloading a pdf file? It’s no wonder there are so many ‘issues’ raised in this forum that could so easily be answered by just doing a bit of reading,
2020-6-3
Use props
MisterFrag
Second Officer
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

I much prefer electronic documentation for the ability to search it. I never even have to look at the table of contents or index (assuming they even exist). Also, electronic documentation tends to be more up-to-date than stuff printed weeks or months before the product was released.
2020-6-3
Use props
Bill Wesp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22854 ft
United States

InvisibleName 7 Posted at 6-3 11:58

I just purchased the Mavic Air 2 fly more combo. It did not come with a "Manual", just a very simple quick start guide .  I found the Books icon in the Fly app, it only has the same information on-line and some videos.
I would love to have the full manual. (that you was referring to)  Can you post a link please?

I though I saw a video about discharging the battery's with some push button sequence, any idea what that is?  Thanks much.
2020-6-23
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bill Wesp Posted at 6-23 17:49
I just purchased the Mavic Air 2 fly more combo. It did not come with a "Manual", just a very simple quick start guide .  I found the Books icon in the Fly app, it only has the same information on-line and some videos.
I would love to have the full manual. (that you was referring to)  Can you post a link please?

Save this link somewhere. The manual gets updated often. It's at 1.2 now.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads

It's only 14 Mbytes. I think the current version at manufacture time should have been provided in the drone's internal memory like most companies.

2020-6-23
Use props
Bill Wesp
lvl.1
United States

Suren Posted at 6-3 00:02

Opps.Sory, I replyed to the wrong answer.  
2020-6-23
Use props
Bill Wesp
lvl.1
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 6-23 18:15

Thank you very much!
This is just what I was hoping for.
Have a great day.
2020-6-23
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Smashey1 Posted at 6-3 00:59

That sounds about right ("... after 5 days ....")
I had no time to fly in the past 7 days, all batteries are down to 2 LED plus 1 blinking!
2020-6-23
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

GaryDoug Posted at 6-23 18:15

But this way you download it once every now and then to the device. The other version would just make sense, if updated like no-fly zones.
2020-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules