Do I need to uninstall and re-install
1576 3 2020-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Soybean Farmer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 208150 ft
United States

Installed DJI Fly app on my Samsung S9 back on April 8th so I could fly my DJI Mavic Mini.  Took Mini back to Best Buy and bought the Mavic Air 2.  Should I uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app before allowing the controller connected to the phone to communicate with the Mavic Air 2?   

2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. You do not need to uninstall the DJI Fly application on your Samsung S9. All you need to do is to check if the said application is updated and choose the DJI Mavic Air 2 Icon for you to be able to fly you new DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-6-3
Use props
Soybean Farmer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 208150 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-3 21:54
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. You do not need to uninstall the DJI Fly application on your Samsung S9. All you need to do is to check if the said application is updated and choose the DJI Mavic Air 2 Icon for you to be able to fly you new DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you and fly safe always.

worked prefect thank you for the help.   Got my first flight this morning with my MA2 and that thing ROCKS!  So glad I took the Mini back.    Thanks again for the help.
2020-6-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Soybean Farmer Posted at 6-4 18:37
worked prefect thank you for the help.   Got my first flight this morning with my MA2 and that thing ROCKS!  So glad I took the Mini back.    Thanks again for the help.

Hi Soybean Farmer. Thank you for the reply and for the given update. It is great to know that you were able to fly your DJI Mavic Air 2. If you have any concerns or inquiries with your DJI Mavic Air 2 or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to assist you. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules