Transfer screenshots from DJI remote to Laptop
673 3 2020-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hisfy1969
lvl.1

Germany

I have a Phantom 4 Pro and I am facing some issues. I have spent way too much time on-line with dji.

I have many screenshots in my remote that I want to transmit to DJI. I don’t know how to get them from the remote into my Mac laptop.

2020-6-3
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

What device are you using to control the RC unit?
2020-6-4
Use props
Schistermin
lvl.1

United States

Use the Android File Transfer application. When you start up the Controller and it will show the USE USB to screen, now you need to select the "Transfer Files" option. When you do that, the controllers folder scheme will pop up which will allow you directly access to all the folders to transfer any screen shots, videos, etc, that are saved in the controller.

Btw, which laptop are you using? Can you suggestion some laptop, I am looking to get one. I do prefer gaming laptop.
2020-6-8
Use props
Hisfy1969
lvl.1

United States

Schistermin Posted at 6-8 01:44
Use the Android File Transfer application. When you start up the Controller and it will show the USE USB to screen, now you need to select the "Transfer Files" option. When you do that, the controllers folder scheme will pop up which will allow you directly access to all the folders to transfer any screen shots, videos, etc, that are saved in the controller.

Btw, which laptop are you using? Can you suggestion some laptop, I am looking to get one. I do prefer gaming laptop.

Yeah, I need to try that.  Will let you know if that works.

I am using the Razer Blade 15. Sure. I saw this guide which mentioned good options that you can consider.

2020-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules