Release 1.1.4 Posted To Google Play
3483 19 2020-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

Battery level icon turns to red with a slow flashing motion at what appears to be 25% battery remaining. I can't find the "Target Scanning" toggle anywhere in the app.

Samsung Galaxy A71 with Android 10
2020-6-4
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
United States

2020-6-4
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

Nothing UK side yet but thanks for the change details shame it's not a shaded back bar on the status icons but good to see changes are coming through.
2020-6-4
Use props
tonydeli7
First Officer
Flight distance : 3561007 ft
Greece

Nothing here in Greece
2020-6-4
Use props
tonydeli7
First Officer
Flight distance : 3561007 ft
Greece

Checked DJI site and also nothing..
2020-6-4
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

mine updated automatically in UK early this morning, store still shows 1.1.2 but mine updated to 1.1.4, must be a slow staggered roll out
2020-6-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Cheers looks like they fixed crash bug, I think we might see FW update very soon with a bit of luck.
2020-6-4
Use props
him7403
lvl.4
Flight distance : 374557 ft
  • >>>
Canada

WHAT'S NEW
What’s New

- Updates icons for the remote controller signal and GPS signal.

- Adds Target Scanning toggle in Control settings. When enabled, aircraft will automatically scan and display targets in the Camera View (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).

- Free Hyperlapse mode now supports the Spotlight function. After users drag a box to select a target, the target automatically stays centered in the shot (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).

- Fixes crashing issues and improves app stability.
2020-6-4
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

I have it in Canada, just downloading now. Looking forward to understanding the Target Scanning feature.  Will be on Galaxy Note 9 with Android 10.  More to follow Friday.
2020-6-4
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Change is always good, right ;-)   Automatic target scanning sounds interesting....
2020-6-4
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

him7403 Posted at 6-4 10:42
WHAT'S NEW
What’s New

Hey, I like anybody that uses an actual long bow (or recurve) instead of those ridiculous compounding ones. Good for you.
2020-6-4
Use props
werdschowern
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20427 ft
Germany

There it is:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... droid-apk-download/
2020-6-4
Use props
rdsb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 236230 ft
France

Hello,
Thank you werdschowern for the download link.
I cannot find the "Target Scanning toggle button" in Control settings.
I do use a Mavic Air 2 !
Tested on my desk, may be button only appears when flying !
2020-6-4
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

tonydeli7 Posted at 6-4 05:34
Nothing here in Greece

Ready for Greece I did it today
2020-6-5
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
United States

rdsb Posted at 6-4 23:23
Hello,
Thank you werdschowern for the download link.
I cannot find the "Target Scanning toggle button" in Control settings.

Yep, same here. I searched for it on the ground and while the MA2 was in the air and I couldn't find it. Maybe it will show up in a future FW update.
2020-6-5
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

Did anyone get a chance to do some flights with this new version today, any app crashes?  Any other negative issues?  Weather changed on me today, wont be flying until Sunday it looks like.
2020-6-5
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
United States

werdschowern Posted at 6-4 21:38
There it is:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-fly/dji-fly-1-1-4-release/dji-fly-1-1-4-android-apk-download/

You're welcome.
2020-6-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Pappy3. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon looking at the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A71 with Android 10 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. That could be the reason why this issue is happening. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A71 with Android 10 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Air 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Air 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-6-9
Use props
rdsb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 236230 ft
France

Anyone using  the "Target Scanning toggle button" in Control settings ?
I would like to test this new feature  but I cannot find it ...
2020-6-9
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

rdsb Posted at 6-9 22:05
Anyone using  the "Target Scanning toggle button" in Control settings ?
I would like to test this new feature  but I cannot find it ...

Nobody has found it yet and DJI reps say they haven't seen the updated app yet.  Looks like the drone needs a firmware update before we get to see it in the app unless DJI comment otherwise at some point.  I asked directly in the app side of the forum and the response was 'watch our sm channels for an update'
2020-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules