Can’t set sd card as internal storage
1693 9 2020-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hugopua
lvl.1
Malaysia

Why I can’t set sd card as internal storage? The msg shown feature unavailable, look for future updates

My sd card is sandisk extreme pro 256gb.
B0BB91A0-9C6D-48FB-BA23-6A489A9469F5.png
2020-6-4
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

Hi Hugopua,

where you get that dialogue and which firmware version ?

I can set the SD card as "default storage", but I don't see the screen you'r having.

The latest firmware I have is v01.00.0700
2020-6-4
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

Hello,

The smart controller only supports storage cards up to 128GB.  You use a 256GB card.  That's the source of your problem I think.

KDP
2020-6-4
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

Did you try to format the "oversized" card in the AC?
2020-6-4
Use props
hugopua
lvl.1
Malaysia

JohnDG Posted at 6-4 06:21
Hi Hugopua,

where you get that dialogue and which firmware version ?

My firmware is latest version. You can check this dialogue at the top right of the quick setting when you first time insert sd card.
2020-6-4
Use props
hugopua
lvl.1
Malaysia

KDP + Posted at 6-4 08:04
Hello,

I think not a 256gb issue. The card will not readable if they got compatibility issue.
2020-6-4
Use props
hugopua
lvl.1
Malaysia

Flycaster Posted at 6-4 08:44
Did you try to format the "oversized" card in the AC?

Yes. The sd card is formatted.
2020-6-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Probably because the Internal Storage is fixed inside the aircraft, you cannot remove it.
2020-6-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there hugopua. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different SD Card on your DJI Smart Controller to see if the issue will still persist? For reference I will post the specifications and list of the suggested SD card for the DJI Smart Controller. Thank you.

Supported SD Cards : microSD™ ( Supports microSD cards with a capacity of up to 128 GB and R/W speed up to UHS-I Speed Grade 3 )

2020-6-4
Use props
hugopua
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-4 19:09
Hello there hugopua. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different SD Card on your DJI Smart Controller to see if the issue will still persist? For reference I will post the specifications and list of the suggested SD card for the DJI Smart Controller. Thank you.

Supported SD Cards : microSD™ ( Supports microSD cards with a capacity of up to 128 GB and R/W speed up to UHS-I Speed Grade 3 )

I tried Samsung evo 32gb, Samsung pro 64gb & sandisk extreme pro 128gb. The results remained unchanged. No luck.
2020-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules