Pano Images - Original individual shots - where are they?
480 4 2020-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aerial-Image.co.uk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ok when you shoot a Pano it does a great job ! - but where do the original images vanish to as they don't appear to be saved to the SD card only the final stitched image? - I would like to post the in Lightroom and make the pano up afterwards - the drone does an amazing job far better than the MavicAir1ever did. Or am I not looking in the right place!?
Ps I can do this on my P4Pro as you can adjust the option to save originals in the Go4 app but there's nothing in the Fly app to do the same. -
Maybe an app update for the future?

SOLVED - When you switch into PANORAMA mode by default the CAMERA setting goes to NONE which means it stitches and creates a jpg file on the drone ready to use - there are 2 other CAMERA image options to choose from JPG, & RAW this then saves the original full-sized unstitched images on a sep folder called PANORAMA.

Maybe because I updated the firmware it re-set some of the setting I had selected previous - So all OK & good
But MAYBE rename the 'NONE' to say 'AUTO' might be a better option..

So it would be shown as  - AUTO - JPG - RAW -

2020-6-5
Use props
JEZ2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336204 ft
United States

After you go into Pano mode, you can go into the settings to select to either save the .jpg or .dng files.  The default appears to be neither, so  make sure you pick one if you want the orignal images.
2020-6-5
Use props
Aerial-Image.co.uk
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cheers will try that - I must have selected .jpg's  without realizing what I was doing
2020-6-5
Use props
Aerial-Image.co.uk
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes that was it  the default is set to NON so the drone captures and stitches in the drone and saves the final 360 image file - it you select .jpg or .dng it just saves the images to disk for you to post.
Thanks - sorted now
2020-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, glad to know JEZ2 has helped figure out your concern, we hope you enjoy flying.
2020-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules