Spark Obstacle Avoidance & signal
1155 1 2020-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cblue43
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144 ft
Australia

Need your inputs. After months of being dissapointed for my brand new remote controller never been used when needed due to being defect, I didnt use my DJI Spark for a while since I got back my refurbised RC. So, I decided to try it today and the RC worked, but for the first time my spark crashed twice after testing the obstacle avoidance. The first one my drone just went straight into a wall, the second time it stopped and hover but then it crash staright into the wall again and broke the propeller instantly. now my daughter is scared to see the drone. And the RC signal is still an issue, signal just cuts off and the drone is left flying without controls. well I guess it becomes too late to change your mind and sell your drone after its first crash right?
2020-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Cblue43, we are sorry to read the trouble with Spark, the performance of the vision system may be affected by the type of surface being flown over, please be cautious when flying in the following situations.
Since the drone was crashed, if it is still under warranty period, please start a ticket online https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and send back the drone and the RC for the data analysis, our team will help evaluate whether the accident was caused by the product issue and then offer proper resolutions. vision system.png
2020-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules