632 6 2020-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rayk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37562 ft
United States

DJI FPV setup
This video was created using an FPV drone with the DJI  FPV Air Unit, DJI  FPV Controller, and DJI FPV Goggles. All details are in the description of the Youtube video.

2020-6-6
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome footage and happy you were able to retrieve your bird.
2020-6-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That looks like great fun I must say. Glad you managed to get it back and you are very brave to sit in a chair wearing FPV goggles near the edge of an 800' cliff.
2020-6-6
Use props
rayk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37562 ft
United States

A J Posted at 6-6 10:58
That looks like great fun I must say. Glad you managed to get it back and you are very brave to sit in a chair wearing FPV goggles near the edge of an 800' cliff.

The chair was left there by someone else. Originally it was a bit closer to the cliff edge. When I would finish the flight and take off the FPV Goggles, it was always a bit of a shock to see the cliff edge right in front of me.
2020-6-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

rayk Posted at 6-6 11:04
The chair was left there by someone else. Originally it was a bit closer to the cliff edge. When I would finish the flight and take off the FPV Goggles, it was always a bit of a shock to see the cliff edge right in front of me.

I can imagine - despite being 6' 4" and a keen drone enthusiast for a number of years I am absolutely petrified of heights - respect for sitting there - I would have no doubt jumped up in excitement and fell off the cliff if it were me
2020-6-6
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Yikes! Glad you found it.
2020-6-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft