Still waiting DJI Forum Superstars help plz.
1066 3 2020-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd6df83a8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74678 ft
United States

I have seen some good results with the magic DJI Forum peoples getting the ball moving on stuff.  

I turned in my case last Tuesday I think.  Wed. I was told the data analysis was almost complete... Late wed. I was told it was complete and I needed to wait for 24-48 hrs for an "email".
Friday came and no email so I called and was told wait 24-48 hrs for email.  Monday (Today) is here and I call and was told to wait for 24-48 hrs.  They just keep telling me over and over to keep waiting for 24-48hrs.  I am really REALLY ready to get back in the sky.  The case is not really that hard.  My drone decided to do a nose dive in some alligator-infested waters   I did not even attempt to retrieve it.  Flight records show I tried to gain altitude 2 times within a few seconds of the crash.  Instead of going up it went down and sorta to the right... Had 12 sats locked at the time of the accident.  No other warnings.  It was a calm day.  Basically I was standing on the bank of the river and when it passed me flying down the river I noticed it was losing altitude.... so I tried to bring it up... all happened really quickly but the data does back up what I am saying   After looking at the flight data I really thought this would be a quick claim.

If any of the little DJI Forum superstars could help get this email out to me so I can continue this process it would really make my day

Case#   CAS-4420142-B6R4C4

Much Love,

JT
2020-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi JT, we are sorry to read the accident and the data analysis was still not sent to you, we are currently receiving an extremely high volume of inquiries, there might be some delay. I have informed the team to email you the data analysis result as soon as possible, please note the email from DJI later, thank you.
2020-6-8
Use props
fansd6df83a8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74678 ft
United States

Woke up this morning to a wonderful message from the Analysis team.  Issue is being handled.  If I have further issues I will be sure to update this thread.  ONE THING I do want to add now tho.  I think people just really want to know what to expect.  If it will take a week... then say a week... not 24-48 hrs... but if you do say 24-48 hrs... make damn sure it is done within 24-=48 hrs.  My main point of frustration was the time frame given was not actually true.  Thank you for your time

JT
2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansd6df83a8 Posted at 6-9 04:38
Woke up this morning to a wonderful message from the Analysis team.  Issue is being handled.  If I have further issues I will be sure to update this thread.  ONE THING I do want to add now tho.  I think people just really want to know what to expect.  If it will take a week... then say a week... not 24-48 hrs... but if you do say 24-48 hrs... make damn sure it is done within 24-=48 hrs.  My main point of frustration was the time frame given was not actually true.  Thank you for your time

JT

I apologize again on behalf of our support team, rest assured I will forward to the management department to keep improving our customer service, please feel free to keep me update if you have any further concerns, we will do our best to help.
2020-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules