Two issues
284 1 2020-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dBaffy
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi,
Having had my Mavic Air 2 now for two weeks and had it in the air 4 times now, I have come across a couple of issues..
1. Initially the aircraft wouldn't connect at all. This turned out to be the cable orientation between the remote and my iPhone. The USB C end will only work one way around and then the iPhone connects either way. However if you turn the USB C the other way, the phone won't connect either way the lightening cable is fitted. I thought USB C would work either way but this is not the case here. Do people think this is normal, a faulty cable or a faulty socket in the remote. This isn't really a big problem more of an annoyance because the way it works is the opposite way that it would be to correctly store the cable when the remote is put away.
2. Quickshots...When quick shots are started, the recording quality changes to 1080p and stays there throughout. No apparent way to change to 4K etc. This cannot be correct surely as quickshots will be a big part of my videography. I am missing something or is going to be a firmware update in the future?

Otherwise, a great drone
2020-6-9
Use props
Skraeling
lvl.3
Flight distance : 121407 ft
United States

quickshots should work in higher res now.  you have to set it by hitting the three verticle dots ... when having the quickshot menu open.  you should be able to find a youtube video of this showing it.  its not very intuitive.  
not sure on the cable issue, but that doesnt seem correct.  ill see if mine does it too.
2020-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules