MA2 video
378 7 2020-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ryan.shi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 308652 ft
United States

hi guys! im a noob to this, i hope you can help me out. how can i transfer the videos from my drone to my computer without losing the quailty? i shot a video at 4k 60fps and when it got to my computer it looks like i shot it on a iphone 4.
2020-6-10
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you plug in the drone to your computer or remove the SD card and plug that into your computer. You might be pulling off the cache video which is low quality.
2020-6-10
Use props
ryan.shi
lvl.1
United States

HurleyBird Productions Posted at 6-10 17:37
Did you plug in the drone to your computer or remove the SD card and plug that into your computer. You might be pulling off the cache video which is low quality.

i downloaded the video on my phone and then put it in google drive
2020-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ryan.shi, it is recommended to connect the drone to the computer via the USB-C cable or if the videos were saved in the Micro SD card, connect to the computer via a Card Reader. Then you will transfer the original footage.
2020-6-12
Use props
ryan.shi
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-12 02:45
Hi ryan.shi, it is recommended to connect the drone to the computer via the USB-C cable or if the videos were saved in the Micro SD card, connect to the computer via a Card Reader. Then you will transfer the original footage.

thank you for letting me know! is there a way to transfer the files to my friend with out losing the quailty? and im not sure why but my videos are choppy or laggy
2020-6-12
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

ryan.shi Posted at 6-12 11:15
thank you for letting me know! is there a way to transfer the files to my friend with out losing the quailty? and im not sure why but my videos are choppy or laggy

You will have to use your google drive to share the raw footage because it will be to large to email. It might laggy because your computer might not be able to view the full rez version.
2020-6-12
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Check out Firefox Send for sending very large files.
2020-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ryan.shi Posted at 6-12 11:15

We do not have the official related software to transfer the files, but personally, I usually use the Dropbox or Google Drive.
2020-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules