Cancelled order, shipped anyways
2743 2 2020-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1183b0dc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128704 ft
United States

I sent two emails to cancel an online order, one through the dji.com website email form and one directly to [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url]10 minutes after placing my order. That was yesterday morning. I recieved an automated response saying they would reach out soon. Now I recieved an email that the item shipped. Do I need to go through Wells Fargo to fight this charge?
There are no links to cancel the order in my accounts page and you cannot speak to a person in sales on the phone number they give out.

Thanks
Michael
Order #0011587101961
2020-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Michael, we sincerely apologize that the email was not handled timely because we are currently receiving an extremely high volume of inquiries, which caused the order was not canceled in time. Your order was unable to be canceled by yourself due to a system limitation, we will keep optimizing it. Since it has been shipped, it is recommended to reject the package when it is delivered, we will issue the refund as soon as we receive the package back. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Michael, since we didn't hear you back, I would like to verify do you still want us to stop the shipment? I managed to check the email that our team has replied that we've already requested from our warehouse team to stop the shipment, but considering that it already has a tracking number, we have a small chance that the shipment will be rerouted back. Looking forward to hearing from you.
2020-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules