DJI Fly App - Version 1.1.4 - No Target Scanning Toggle
1606 7 2020-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airmaxx23
lvl.2
Flight distance : 436824 ft
United States

I recently bought a Mavic Air 2 and got an update for the DJI Fly app which brought it to version 1.1.4. In the release notes it states that there is now a Target Scanning toggle in the Control setting. I've updated the app on 2 cellphones and a tablet and none of them have the toggle anywhere in the settings. Has anyone found the toggle or is just not there for some reason?
2020-6-11
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

Nobody has seen it in the app it is likely awaiting the Air2 getting a firmware update. DJI representatives here don't have an answer only commenting watch DJI SM channels for any update.
2020-6-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What is target scanning?
2020-6-12
Use props
Airmaxx23
lvl.2
Flight distance : 436824 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 6-12 00:11
What is target scanning?

This is from the app release notes:

-Adds Target Scanning toggle in Control settings. When enabled, aircraft will automatically scan and display targets in the Camera View (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).
2020-6-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Airmaxx23 Posted at 6-12 03:14
This is from the app release notes:

-Adds Target Scanning toggle in Control settings. When enabled, aircraft will automatically scan and display targets in the Camera View (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).

What are targets?
2020-6-12
Use props
George210477
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Really.. What is Target?
Îs working already for Android starting 1.5 update, is scanning for persons and Mark with X's..
If you wave at camera, will consider that you are Target and will keep camera on you like Active Track.
2020-6-17
Use props
DanielCollins
New

Singapore

I also do not understand what you say, what is target scanning? What are you trying to text?
2021-4-2
Use props
DanielCollins
New

Singapore

DanielCollins Posted at 4-2 23:21
I also do not understand what you say, what is target scanning? What are you trying to text?

The scan application that I usually use is CamScanner which is downloaded at TechBigs, you are having problem with a similar app that can use it instead, free download link https://techbigs.com/camscanner.html
2021-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules