Mavic Air 2 Forbidden activation
594 11 2020-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lossehelin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
United Arab Emirates

Hi. I just got the mavic air 2 as a gift for my birthday and i cannot activate it . it says it is Forbiden and to contact dji support and gives a 1112 code.
The S/N is 3N3BH4H00201GM
Firmware is the latest and im ussing samsung s9

What is this? never had a problem activating before other product.

2020-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please accept our sincere apologies for the troubles with the activation, we have detected an abnormal activation of your aircraft and unfortunately, it cannot be solved remotely. It is recommended to contact the reseller or DJI support www.dji.com/support for the replacement service, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-6-12
Use props
lossehelin
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

the box showed no signs of being opened. how could it be tried to be activated?
2020-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lossehelin Posted at 6-12 23:55
the box showed no signs of being opened. how could it be tried to be activated?

It is a product issue, we are sorry about it, please contact the reseller to DJI support for a replacement drone.
2020-6-12
Use props
lossehelin
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-12 23:59
It is a product issue, we are sorry about it, please contact the reseller to DJI support for a replacement drone.

ok, so the store took the drone and they will send it to the service centre in dubai and they will asssess it, but they are saying that if the product needs to  be returned i need to pay shipping fees??!? why am i supposed to pay shipping fees if i was sold a faulty drone?
2020-6-13
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
China

lossehelin Posted at 6-13 03:31
ok, so the store took the drone and they will send it to the service centre in dubai and they will asssess it, but they are saying that if the product needs to  be returned i need to pay shipping fees??!? why am i supposed to pay shipping fees if i was sold a faulty drone?

You bought a faulty drone from the store/dealer, why don't you ask them for a replacement directly?
2020-6-13
Use props
lossehelin
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

th employee didnt know exactly what to do and is not allowed to give replacements directly. so she forward the case to the main store in dubai where they provide technical support also
2020-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lossehelin Posted at 6-13 03:31

Sorry for the late response and the store refused to replace the drone for you, may we have the name of the dealer where you purchased the drone from? We will see whether we could contact them, thank you in advance.
2020-6-14
Use props
lossehelin
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-14 19:52
Sorry for the late response and the store refused to replace the drone for you, may we have the name of the dealer where you purchased the drone from? We will see whether we could contact them, thank you in advance.

i sent you a PM.
2020-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PM has been received, please also PM me the email of the dealer, thank you.
2020-6-15
Use props
lossehelin
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-15 00:09
PM has been received, please also PM me the email of the dealer, thank you.

just want to say thanks for all the help. Not sure if DJI actually contacted the store but 2 days after the last message here they call for me to pick up a replacement drone directly from the store. So thank you. awesome support imo
2020-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lossehelin Posted at 6-17 10:07
just want to say thanks for all the help. Not sure if DJI actually contacted the store but 2 days after the last message here they call for me to pick up a replacement drone directly from the store. So thank you. awesome support imo

We've informed the related team to contact the dealer, good to know they've contacted you for the replacement, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules