Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jimmyd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219275 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Vision Plus App Video hourglass SPIN

ISSUE:  The app works great but the video portion of the app does not work.  It just SPINS with the loading ICON.  Tests so far have shown it spinning for 20 minutes and it does not stop.

I can take pictures and video and fly but with no preview of what I am doing FPV in the app.

PT2 indicates all softwares are up-to-date.
I have updated the camera firmware from SD card, even though I was sure it was uptodate.

I have reset the Wifi Extende and I have upgraded the range extender in app as well.
I have tried various Preview Quality settings, 320X240 - 15 fps and others.

I have reinstaleld app 3 times.
IOS 8.3

I have restarted the Iphone 5.  I have tested the app on an Ipad 3 mini.  Same results.

All batteries are fully charged (Iphone, RC controller, P2V+, WiFiExtender).

I have tried a different SD card.

I have turned off LTE/cellular on Iphone and enabled WIFI only.

Everything else in the app works fine.  Shows satellites, battery strength, etc...

I have flown this P2V+ in this very spot for over 1 year now.

Hoping to fix this 20 minutes ago ...any one have a good idea?

2015-6-17
Use props
guitarpf
lvl.1

United States

Exactly the same thing happened to me, I tried everything, but it was after replacing the WiFi transmitter that it started working again.
2015-6-18
Use props
jimmyd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219275 ft
  • >>>
Canada

guitarpf@hotmai Posted at 2015-6-19 12:07
Exactly the same thing happened to me, I tried everything, but it was after replacing the WiFi trans ...

Thanks for your reply.

I may just use it as a blind flyer strictly VLOS and forget about replacing the extender if it turns out to be the issue.  I used it with the PIX4D app over the week past and it worked with it okay so that my be its new exclusive use.
2015-6-20
Use props
quanthonytrang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

A few pointers..
Between the phantom and the gimbal board there are 3 cables. 2 plug in and the other is a 4 pin clip in. If you have had a hard landing, these cables get frayed or damaged. Unplug, inspect and reinsert firmly.
Try and free up some space on your phone and make sure that 2 smart devices are not trying to connect the range extender (RE700).
Black FPV and the spinning wheel could also mean a dead wifi module. This is from the poor application of thermal paste. There is no fix except replacement of the wifi module. There are preventative measures to ensure longevity of a wifi module. Most refer this as the Artic Silver 5 thermal paste. This paste helps dissipate the heat and therefor prolong the module.
2015-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules