the remote control no longer turns on
601 6 2020-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ArnoT
lvl.1

France

Hello, I bought the mavic mini 4 days ago. I used it 2 times and today it is impossible to turn on the remote control.
It is new for 4 days!
The battery is charged.
When I press the power button once, no light appears. The lights appear only when the remote control is connected. Please explain to me what's going on.
Cordially

2020-6-16
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try this,

Press once the power button on the remote controller, then again and hold to turn on it, when the indicator light on. The remote controller is start. Long press the button until the light off, the remote controller is closed.

How to check the remote controller battery level?

Press the power button once to check the the current battery level. If the battery level is too low, recharge before use.
2020-6-16
Use props
ArnoT
lvl.1

France

HurleyBird Productions Posted at 6-16 12:16
Try this,

Press once the power button on the remote controller, then again and hold to turn on it, when the indicator light on. The remote controller is start. Long press the button until the light off, the remote controller is closed.

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback. I have already used the remote control twice but this time when I press the button no LED lights up. I cannot check the battery status. When I make a short press then a long, no LED lights up.
Thank you
2020-6-16
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

can you try a new charging cable?
2020-6-17
Use props
Sanjeev9910
lvl.2

India

have you used new batteries instead of charged batteries? Sometimes charged batteries can't respond the according to the requirements
2020-6-21
Use props
Sanjeev9910
lvl.2

India

have you used new batteries instead of charged batteries? Sometimes charged batteries can't respond the according to the requirements
2020-6-21
Use props
johnpaape
lvl.1

United States

Well Im having a problem with it never pairing or connecting but my issue is that there is to be a green light that lights up when pairing on the drone itself . The app on iphone X called DJI FLY when plugged into the controller says I can't 1) update firmware & 2) no connection with drone  WTH
And its a brand new drone , Both batteries are fully charged and the controller for the Mavic mini just beeps all the time . After 60 seconds it just keep beeping and the DJI instructions book is sworthless for proper information. Ive watched the Official DJI YHoutube channel for help but they don't mentions anything about this kind of problem . Ive spent 16 hours watching how to trouble shoot the Mavic Mini and still nothing . I guess I might need to return it

2020-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules