New Mavic Air 2 cannot connect with Aircraft
459 5 2020-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David_Lexicon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 652198 ft
Malta

I have just bought the Mavic Air 2. I already have the Mavic Air.

On my smartphone Samsung S8+, the Dji App has no Mavic Air 2 in the menu list.

Very bizarre. Screenshot_20200617-110336.jpg
2020-6-17
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Screenshot from the DJI FlyApp (MM+MA2) or the GoApp (other DJI drones)?
2020-6-17
Use props
David_Lexicon
lvl.2
Malta

JJB* Posted at 6-17 04:26
Screenshot from the DJI FlyApp (MM+MA2) or the GoApp (other DJI drones)?

I just went to the DJI Shop here in Malta and the technicians are solving the problem.
2020-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there David_Lexicon. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Please try to download the DJI Fly application for you to be able to select the DJI Mavic Air 2 deone.  Juts a reminder that the DJI Fly application is compatible for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Mavic Air 2 while the DJI Go 4 application is compatible with the DJI Mavic Series, DJI Spark, and with the DJI Phantom 4, and more. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-6-18
Use props
David_Lexicon
lvl.2
Malta

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-18 21:23
Hello there David_Lexicon. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Please try to download the DJI Fly application for you to be able to select the DJI Mavic Air 2 deone.  Juts a reminder that the DJI Fly application is compatible for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Mavic Air 2 while the DJI Go 4 application is compatible with the DJI Mavic Series, DJI Spark, and with the DJI Phantom 4, and more. Thank you and fly safe always.

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.
2020-6-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

David_Lexicon Posted at 6-19 00:13
Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

Hi there David_Lexicon. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please fell free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to assist you. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules