How to find mac address
5510 5 2020-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Quickchilli
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have a mission to Livestream with my Osmo Action, but the company uses wifi without username and passwords, they have asked me to supply the mac address of the camera. I have searched and can't find it. Can you help, please?

2020-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry, please use the DJI Mimo application and access the " about " under me > settings. If you have further inquiry feel free to post it here at DJI, we are here to help. Thank you.
2020-6-23
Use props
Quickchilli
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-23 20:16
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry, please use the DJI Mimo application and access the " about " under me > settings. If you have further inquiry feel free to post it here at DJI, we are here to help. Thank you.

Sorry but this tells me nothing. im looking for the MAC address of the camera. setting/about tels me the apps version number and rate us and user agreement. Please can you help me find the MAC address of the DJI Osmo Action.
2020-6-24
Use props
kamalabirached
lvl.1

Qatar

how to get the Mac address of my Dji inspire 2 ?
2022-8-31
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Would like to know if the same could be done with the Pocket 2, and if it is possible, how to do it. Just in case I need to connect it to a MAC-filtered network.
2022-9-2
Use props
fans88129da5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9695289 ft
  • >>>
Qatar

RE: How to find mac address

kamalabirached Posted at 8-31 23:34

2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules