1347 2 2020-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_AIvF6K7Nk8Qg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 165495 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hello, I have a xiaomi note 9s, recently bought an osmo mobile 3 and I have a problem. When I want to record a video it only allows me the options of 720p and 1080p but the 4k mode does not appear ... What could be the problem?

Greetings

2020-6-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble the has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon looking at the said mobile device ( Xiaomi Note 9s ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. That could be the reason why this issue is happening. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Note 9s will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_List_en_0526_.pdf ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-6-23
Use props
djiuser_eZGRL9aj8qKg
New

Iran

سلام
گوشی من کیفیت4K را پشتیبانی میکند ولی برنامه Dji کیفیت4K را ندارد، چکار باید بکنم؟
2022-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules