646 10 2020-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NamDoan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 687877 ft
Vietnam

Dear all,
I have order the Mavic Air 2, and video the first is ripple in the video bellow. I use Samsung Note FE, and memmory in MA2 Micro SDXC Samsung Evo Plus 64GB Class 10. Pleae help me or
suggest config. Thank

2020-6-21
Use props
lee82gx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435049 ft
Malaysia

It would seem you have the gimbal shake or overload. I've seen about 6 to 10 cases approximately in this forum, mavicpilots and also in FB groups so far. Among these 1 of the cases was self resolved by the owner by checking readjust the rubber mounting on the rear suspension of the gimbal. In all other cases it ended up with sending the unit back to DJI under warranty. You should ve able to see the gimbal shake and vibrate if you are not flying and just on the ground when this happens.

Google Mavic Air 2 Jello video, gimbal overload, gimbal shake.

I would quickly open a service ticket and send it back.
2020-6-21
Use props
NamDoan
lvl.2
Vietnam

lee82gx Posted at 6-21 06:54
It would seem you have the gimbal shake or overload. I've seen about 6 to 10 cases approximately in this forum, mavicpilots and also in FB groups so far. Among these 1 of the cases was self resolved by the owner by checking readjust the rubber mounting on the rear suspension of the gimbal. In all other cases it ended up with sending the unit back to DJI under warranty. You should ve able to see the gimbal shake and vibrate if you are not flying and just on the ground when this happens.

Google Mavic Air 2 Jello video, gimbal overload, gimbal shake.

Thank suggest from lee82gx.
2020-6-21
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

Could you also make the same test without SD-card and recording to the internal memory ?  Same problem present ?
2020-6-21
Use props
NamDoan
lvl.2
Vietnam

I only test with SD card, i'll test again tomorow. I hope not error hardware.
2020-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi NamDoan, sorry to read that, does the footage in the SD card have the same issue? If yes, please double-check whether the gimbal was dropped from the buckle or the vibration absorbing damper is damaged, if yes, the device will need to be sent back. If there is no physical damage, please have a try with gimbal calibration, updating the firmware to see if it helps.
2020-6-22
Use props
Mirek L
Second Officer
Flight distance : 609724 ft
Canada

NamDoan,

Your issue is most likely caused by so called rolling shutter problem.
It appears when drone experiences vibrations and the gimbal has problems supressing them.

While gimbal dumping system may be at fault, I would first check your props. Check for any damage or anything unusual. Bad props can cause vibrations which will result in the effect you see.

Mirek
2020-6-22
Use props
NamDoan
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-22 05:27
Hi NamDoan, sorry to read that, does the footage in the SD card have the same issue? If yes, please double-check whether the gimbal was dropped from the buckle or the vibration absorbing damper is damaged, if yes, the device will need to be sent back. If there is no physical damage, please have a try with gimbal calibration, updating the firmware to see if it helps.

Dear Mindy,

I had check the gimbal, the vibration ok no problem, after calibrate gimbal and test again as this video below, please leave a comment for me, the device will need to be sent back?

This video from mobile screen.

This video from SD card.

Thank!
2020-6-24
Use props
Mirek L
Second Officer
Canada

NamDoan Posted at 6-24 07:52
Dear Mindy,

I had check the gimbal, the vibration ok no problem, after calibrate gimbal and test again as this video below, please leave a comment for me, the device will need to be sent back?

NamDoan,

I do not see rolling shutter effect on your videos.
SD video seems fine. Is there anything specific you are complaining about?

The video from your mobile is lower quality (this is normal) and quite jerky. Could be because your mobile device is overloaded and can't keep up with recording video stream.

Mirek

2020-6-24
Use props
NamDoan
lvl.2
Vietnam

Mirek L Posted at 6-24 13:19
NamDoan,

I do not see rolling shutter effect on your videos.

Dear Mirek L,

I alway test with default mode, pls view video the first and problem is jello video , i have to do calibrate gimbal, imu, compass many times the device is temporarily stable. I worry if long-term use devices still stable?
2020-6-25
Use props
Mirek L
Second Officer
Canada

NamDoan Posted at 6-25 16:23
Dear Mirek L,

I alway test with default mode, pls view video the first and problem is jello video , i have to do calibrate gimbal, imu, compass many times the device is temporarily stable. I worry if long-term use devices still stable?

I am not sure I understand.
Jello effect you complained about is, as far as I can see, gone after you did callibration.

You than posted two videos after callibration. They, in my opinion, are fine (with the first one most likely showing mobile overload),
Which means that your problem is solved and there is nothing more to worry about at this time.

Mirek
2020-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules