Scheduled Delivery: Pending
1563 6 2020-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wcBeQbM6LYgq
lvl.1

United States

I had ordered a Mavic Air 2 on 6/17/2020. It has been shipped and is now sitting in Memphis TN. I understand that the "Logistics" department needs to get FedEx an import license/permit. I am wondering how long this process is going to take. Has anyone had experience like this? Any help would be appreciated.
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, sorry to keep you waiting, upon checking your order, it is under the regular customs clearance process, it usually takes 3-5 business days for the delivery, but during the pandemic, the shipping time is expected to be delayed, we appreciate your patience and understanding.
2020-6-22
Use props
djiuser_EHo9zjfN1Gn9
New

United States

I'm having the same issue, I've contacted customer service but haven't heard back.  Frustrated because it was bought as a father's day gift, i feel like this exceptionally long delay should have been disclosed if this is the norm.
2020-6-23
Use props
djiuser_ciYPLZ0wrMtB
New

United States

I am experiencing the same delays in Memphis. Mine was also purchased as a Fathers Day gift. I wish I would have been made aware of the long process prior to ordering.
Definitely the last time I order anything from the DJI Store!
2020-6-23
Use props
fans9a992805
New

United States

My order now says the same, "Scheduled delivery: Pending" with a note of "No scheduled delivery date available at this time."

It's been stuck in "GUANGZHOU CN" for 4 days now.

I'd like an update on the delivery date if possible.

I understand the situation, but seeing this status for a package I spent A LOT of money on is really unnerving.
2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_EHo9zjfN1Gn9 Posted at 6-23 03:31
I'm having the same issue, I've contacted customer service but haven't heard back.  Frustrated because it was bought as a father's day gift, i feel like this exceptionally long delay should have been disclosed if this is the norm.

We are so sorry to keep you waiting for the package, I see the package has been received per checking at this moment, we hope you enjoy flying. Stay safe.
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans9a992805 Posted at 6-25 04:03
My order now says the same, "Scheduled delivery: Pending" with a note of "No scheduled delivery date available at this time."

It's been stuck in "GUANGZHOU CN" for 4 days now.

Hi there, sorry for the late response, we understand how you feel, the whole shipping time is expected to be delayed due to the COVID-19 and traffic control. It is under the customs clearance at the moment, hope you will get it soon. Appreciate your understanding.
2020-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules