Mavic Air 2 video quality on Facebook
1712 4 2020-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sinebar1gmail.com
lvl.1

United States

Hello everyone.  I just got the Mavic Air 2 and I notice the quality of videos uploaded to Facebook is horrible.  They look fine on YouTube on viewing on my Macbook.  I thought it was the frame rate so I set from 30 fps to 60 but did not help.  Does anyone know what the problem could be?
2020-6-23
Use props
Nolan Silvius
lvl.4
Flight distance : 238163 ft
United States

Facebook's compression is pretty bad. Sometime's it takes a little bit for facebook to process higher quality footage. So, you may want to check up on it after 30 minutes.
2020-6-23
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

All videos posted to Facebook are in 1080p. Facebook release an update some time
back, so even if you shoot in 4k facebook will convert it to 1080p.
2020-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sinebar1gmail.com. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Woe is correct on post #3. In addition, sometimes quality of the said videos when posted on Facebook can become pixelated or playback with low quality. To ensure your upload is of the highest quality make sure in the settings of Facebook, under Video Settings, "Upload HD" is selected. Thank you.
2020-6-25
Use props
buydailypost
New

India

Facebook video quality is lower than YouTube. I have tried to improve the quality of the Facebook video but it is not working whereas on Youtube it happens.
https://www.buydailypost.com/buy-facebook-video-views
2021-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules