638 5 2020-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3OneOneLLC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2402 ft
United States

DJI

I have to admit I am overly disappointed in the professionalism and response time from your team for the issues I continue to have with my OSMO MOBILE 3. SInce the day I have purchased this it is basically useless. The Gimbal constantly resets during use and never balances correctly after numerous attempts and also re-calibrating and all updates. Plain and simple this device DOES NOT WORK at all. For something this expensive this is not acceptable. I have spent over 3.5 hours on phone support and live chat and not once has anyone offered me help to resolve this. My ticket number 2846714 was started on 6-17-2020 and still NOTHING. I was told that a supervisor would call me back within 24-48 hours but to date (6 business days later) still no response from DJI. I do not want this unit anymore as I have found many other posts about the same issue so it is ovbiously a faulty batch of products. This is costing my company money as I have clients that have hired me to do photos of their homes and more and I needed this to work to complete my jobs!!! I have requested to return this for a refund so that I can purchase the OSMO POCKET which is a more expensive product and suited for my business needs but again no one will reply or help me. I do not want this repaired as it doesn't work and I and many other users are experiencing the EXACT SAME ISSUES with the OSMO MOBILE 3. This is my last resort and I will continue to try to get this resolved until someone at DJI contacts me back. The support phone number NEVER works and the online chat is useless as NO ONE HELPS!!! Can someone with a professional business accumen call me back and let me return this for a refund??? Hands down the worst customer service for expensive products that I have EVER experienced. If I would have bought this unit from Amazon it would have already been refunded and returned with ZERO issues. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!
2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience caused. I have escalated your issue to the related team to follow up, our team will reply to your email soon. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2020-6-26
Use props
3OneOneLLC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2402 ft
United States

Over 19 emails the product has been returned and still my questions have not been answered by DJI. How can a company of this magnitude have this type of customer service. Please someone help me out here as now my product is returned, I have nothing, no refund, and no answers to any of the 19 emails I have sent to date!!!
2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

3OneOneLLC Posted at 7-21 11:43
Over 19 emails the product has been returned and still my questions have not been answered by DJI. How can a company of this magnitude have this type of customer service. Please someone help me out here as now my product is returned, I have nothing, no refund, and no answers to any of the 19 emails I have sent to date!!!

Hi there, I've checked your case, the Osmo Mobile 3 has been returned and refunded successfully, could you please help to confirm again if you have received the refund or not? Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
2020-7-22
Use props
djiuser_IknM0IowW3b5
New

Brazil

HI. My osmo does't want to stay horizontal. When I give the command, it is vertically facing the ceiling. What do I do?
2020-9-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_IknM0IowW3b5 Posted at 9-16 13:33
HI. My osmo does't want to stay horizontal. When I give the command, it is vertically facing the ceiling. What do I do?

Hi there, sorry for that case happened. Could you please record a video to show us the details of the issue? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2020-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules