mavic mini fly away
1165 3 2020-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dav p
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84216 ft
United States

Contacted DJI the next business day after the fly away! i've been at this since the 6 of june contacted them numerous times game them my email . Every time I called i had to give my email all over. This is not right MY case# is BAS 44447114-W9Y859. They can view my flight records but still insist I  send them records.
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi dav p, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer service. The data analysis has been applied but we need more data for further analysis. Our support has contacted you since 15th, June but it seems the email was sent to the wrong email account a few times which caused the delay.
Please double check your email, we need your assistance to manually export the Whole FlightRecords Folder including the MCDatFlight Records Folder and the Video Cache Folder/DJI Records from the phone used during the incident. Then use Google Drive or Dropbox to upload all the files and give us the link via email or Forum.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
2020-6-27
Use props
dav p
lvl.1
United States

The reviewed my data and Blame the Pilot! Return to home did not work as it should.  Now I’m out $550 all they offered me was a 15% discount. What great service they offer.
2020-6-30
Use props
dav p
lvl.1
United States

The reviewed my data and Blame the Pilot! Return to home did not work as it should.  Now I’m out $550 all they offered me was a 15% discount. What great service they offer.
2020-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules