DJI Air 2 with fly more never delivered by fedex!
1356 14 2020-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steveroa
lvl.1

United States

So I ordered directly to DJI directly online last month and I haven't received my package. Really bad customer service as I've been waiting for answers. FedEx said they lost the package and it takes DJI to conduct 2 weeks of investigation. And I have been waiting for a month

Is there a DJI office in Los Angeles I can go to in person? I just want my drone right away or refund my money
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Steveroa, we are so sorry to know the package was lost by FedEx, did you contact our support before to apply the investigation? If yes, how did you contact our support?
I managed to get your order number via your Forum account and have escalated to our logistics team to look into. I will let you know once there is any update.
2020-6-29
Use props
Steveroa
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-29 19:58
Hi Steveroa, we are so sorry to know the package was lost by FedEx, did you contact our support before to apply the investigation? If yes, how did you contact our support?
I managed to get your order number via your Forum account and have escalated to our logistics team to look into. I will let you know once there is any update.

Hi Mindy, I hope you can help me. Yes so I called fedex  twice. First they said its in memphis and they will look into why there’s no activity. Then I called again and said they lost the package. I have been using the online chat support and Jaydon told me it will take two weeks to investigate. Seems to be pretty long for a logistics problem that involves a small package. 2 weeks for a logistic problem is for an entire inventory. I just want the drone to be delivered as promised if I cant get my refund.
5028FBB5-1917-4C09-8E7D-73D378338ADF.png
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Steveroa Posted at 6-29 20:21
Hi Mindy, I hope you can help me. Yes so I called fedex  twice. First they said its in memphis and they will look into why there’s no activity. Then I called again and said they lost the package. I have been using the online chat support and Jaydon told me it will take two weeks to investigate. Seems to be pretty long for a logistics problem that involves a small package. 2 weeks for a logistic problem is for an entire inventory. I just want the drone to be delivered as promised if I cant get my refund.

Our logistics team has contacted FedEx that the package confirmes lost, it may take 1-3 business days on our side to issue the refund, our team is working on it, please allow us more time, thank you very much.
2020-6-30
Use props
Steveroa
lvl.1

United States

Wow. Thats unfortunate. But thank you for looking into this, Mindy. I will update you once I get my money back. Is there a case number for this incident?
2020-6-30
Use props
fans4dac6a9c
lvl.1

United States

Hi Mindy, in the spirit of being proactive (and nervous after seeing similar threads to what Im experiencing) I wanted to reach out to see what is going on on your end with my package. My Mavic Air 2 hasn't moved from Dongguan China in the past 3 days. My shipping number with FedEx is 187316960241. I hope you can give me some good news! Thank you!  - Willy
2020-6-30
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

fans4dac6a9c Posted at 6-30 13:08
Hi Mindy, in the spirit of being proactive (and nervous after seeing similar threads to what Im experiencing) I wanted to reach out to see what is going on on your end with my package. My Mavic Air 2 hasn't moved from Dongguan China in the past 3 days. My shipping number with FedEx is 187316960241. I hope you can give me some good news! Thank you!  - Willy

Burying your request in someone else's thread is probably not the best route - you'd be better off starting your own thread.
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Steveroa Posted at 6-30 09:44
Wow. Thats unfortunate. But thank you for looking into this, Mindy. I will update you once I get my money back. Is there a case number for this incident?

Sorry for the late response, yes, here is the refund case number CAS-4569974-P3V5P2, our team is working on it, I will push again.
2020-7-2
Use props
Steveroa
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-2 03:27
Sorry for the late response, yes, here is the refund case number CAS-4569974-P3V5P2, our team is working on it, I will push again.

Thanks for your help, Mindy. please let me know once the refund has been processed. I will keep in touch.
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Steveroa Posted at 7-2 09:30
Thanks for your help, Mindy. please let me know once the refund has been processed. I will keep in touch.

Sure, I will keep an eye on it.
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Steveroa, the refund has been issued on our side, it will be processed using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer. Hope you will receive it soon.

2020-7-4
Use props
Steveroa
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-4 01:50
Hi Steveroa, the refund has been issued on our side, it will be processed using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer. Hope you will receive it soon.

Thanks Mindy, ill let you know once we receive the refund
2020-7-4
Use props
Steveroa
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-4 01:50

Hi Mindy, thanks for your help. I received the refund for the air 2. Will the dji care refresh refund be processed too?
2020-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Steveroa Posted at 7-5 11:51
Hi Mindy, thanks for your help. I received the refund for the air 2. Will the dji care refresh refund be processed too?

DJI Care Refresh has also been refunded, please wait for its refund.
2020-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Steveroa, sorry to bother you again, may I confirm whether you've received all the refund?
2020-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules