Fix for MA2 poor range
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans03bf0071
lvl.2
Flight distance : 605748 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I downgraded via DJI assistant. The app was real buggy and kept disconnecting. The image was freezing and connection again was not great. App said update avail which I did again via app. After the update, I restarted both the controller and MA2. When I went into transmissions I could see dual-band 2.4 and 5ghz . This was not in my settings before. When I looked at the frequency it was rock solid green. I flew this thing well over 1km almost 2km not one issue. So the problem appears update related. Looks like it does not install properly as 1st time I was missing 2.4 and 5ghz networks. I could only do auto or manual and choose 10hz or 20hz band.

Engineers need to look into this and issue an update that fixes this issue. Also, I was only getting max 40km hour far from 70km it says it does. I toggled from normal back to the sport mode and I had 70km speeds. Hope this helps somebody. Cheers

2020-7-1
Use props
djiuser_vZG58dlAFh1G
lvl.1

United States

Hi, did you downgrade the firmware? or app on your phone? I am having the same issue. Thanks
2020-7-21
Use props
fans03bf0071
lvl.2
Flight distance : 605748 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_vZG58dlAFh1G Posted at 7-21 07:58
Hi, did you downgrade the firmware? or app on your phone? I am having the same issue. Thanks

download dji assistant and downgrade on PC
2020-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules