4808 23 2020-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hdmark25
lvl.1
Flight distance : 302795 ft
United States

hi my order is stuck in customs, order number 0016898920553,
ordered on 6-24 and says shipped on 6-26 and now FED EX does not have a ship date
help
2020-7-2
Use props
larrythephotoguy
lvl.1
United States

same thing here man.  stuck in memphis   

Order Number:        0019815125790

looks like I'm in the same boat

Thursday , 7/02/20205:54 am SENNAN-SHI JP
In transit

Wednesday , 7/01/20207:51 pm MEMPHIS, TN
Clearance delay - Import
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We're sorry to know that your shipment is stuck in customs. We'll forward this with the related team for further assistance. Thank you so much for your patience.
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

larrythephotoguy Posted at 7-2 06:22
same thing here man.  stuck in memphis   

Order Number:        0019815125790

Hi, LarryThePhotoGuy. Apologies for the inconvenience. We will push our logistics team to send the shipment out the soonest time possible.

Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-7-2
Use props
larrythephotoguy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-2 07:25
Hi, LarryThePhotoGuy. Apologies for the inconvenience. We will push our logistics team to send the shipment out the soonest time possible.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Thanks for the reply
2020-7-2
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

Cut and paste replies .... same issue. No resolution  in sight. Called fedex and they have no idea what to say either. I've never seen anything like this.
2020-7-2
Use props
djiuser_9zAc2HfwIzzx
New

United States

fanse140413c Posted at 7-2 07:55
Cut and paste replies .... same issue. No resolution  in sight. Called fedex and they have no idea what to say either. I've never seen anything like this.

Me neither. My drone is stuck in Memphis Customs as well. FedEx contacted DJI yesterday and got no response.  Website said my order would be delivered in 1-3 days, its been almost a week now.
Order No.:0019158000195
2020-7-2
Use props
Hdmark25
lvl.1
United States

how many days does it take for clearance? has been since 6-29
2020-7-3
Use props
Hdmark25
lvl.1
United States

what is going on with my order?

Friday , 7/03/202011:30 pmGUANGZHOU CN Clearance in progress 11:30 pmGUANGZHOU CN Clearance in progress
6:25 amGUANGZHOU CN At local FedEx facility
12:26 amGUANGZHOU CN Clearance in progress
12:25 amGUANGZHOU CN Clearance in progress
Thursday , 7/02/202011:50 pmGUANGZHOU CN Clearance in progress
11:50 pmGUANGZHOU CN Clearance in progress
11:49 pmGUANGZHOU CN Clearance in progress
11:47 pmGUANGZHOU CN Clearance in progress
11:43 pmGUANGZHOU CN Clearance in progress
11:39 pmGUANGZHOU CN Clearance in progress
11:33 pmGUANGZHOU CN Clearance in progress
11:10 pmGUANGZHOU CN Clearance in progress
11:05 pmGUANGZHOU CN Clearance in progress
10:54 pmGUANGZHOU CN Clearance in progress
10:49 pmGUANGZHOU CN Clearance in progress
6:25 amGUANGZHOU CN At local FedEx facility
Wednesday , 7/01/20209:25 pmGUANGZHOU CN Clearance in progress
Sunday , 6/28/20204:30 pmDONGGUAN CN Picked up Package received after FedEx cutoff
Thursday , 6/25/202010:17 am Shipment information sent to FedEx

2020-7-3
Use props
NicoCaldoUniFE
lvl.1

Italy

Same for mine with DHL. Stucked in DONGGUAN since the 29th
Nobody knows something about it
Crazy
2020-7-4
Use props
larrythephotoguy
lvl.1
United States

NicoCaldoUniFE Posted at 7-4 00:31
Crazy

mine keeps going from memphis, to jp on fedex.  this just plain sucks
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_9zAc2HfwIzzx Posted at 7-2 16:57
Me neither. My drone is stuck in Memphis Customs as well. FedEx contacted DJI yesterday and got no response.  Website said my order would be delivered in 1-3 days, its been almost a week now.
Order No.:0019158000195

Hi there, as per check, your order has been delivered, hope you have received it successfully. Happy flying!
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hdmark25 Posted at 7-3 15:03
what is going on with my order?

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your order to our logistics team, our team will contact and push the FedEx to solve the clearance issue asap. I will also help to keep an eye on it, thanks for your patience.
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

NicoCaldoUniFE Posted at 7-4 00:31
Crazy

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to our logistics team for a check. If there is an update, we'll let you know.
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

larrythephotoguy Posted at 7-4 07:03
mine keeps going from memphis, to jp on fedex.  this just plain sucks

Hi there, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to our logistics team, our team will help to contact and push the FedEx, hope you will receive it soon. Thank you for your patience.
2020-7-4
Use props
NicoCaldoUniFE
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-4 19:16
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to our logistics team for a check. If there is an update, we'll let you know.

Today the tracking says that magically reached Europe, Amsterdam and then Germany in a day
Hopefully, it will arrive in Italy soon
2020-7-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

NicoCaldoUniFE Posted at 7-5 13:12
Today the tracking says that magically reached Europe, Amsterdam and then Germany in a day
Hopefully, it will arrive in Italy soon

I also hope you will receive it soon. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-7-6
Use props
Hdmark25
lvl.1
United States

i just seen my DJI care was activated on 6-27, i dont even have the drone yet, i dont think it should  be active until i activate the drone, or i would have not bought it until i received the drone, any update on status of my package?
2020-7-6
Use props
djiuser_lcKzKeGivsyc
New

United States

My order is stuck in Memphis

Attention graphic Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required. Recommended action: Shipper or Importer must provide manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID). [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45)]0018589982560
2020-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_lcKzKeGivsyc Posted at 7-15 20:12
Attention graphic Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required. Recommended action: Shipper or Importer must provide manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID). 0018589982560

Hi there, we are so sorry for the shipment delay, our team has contacted FedEx to handle it in priority, it shall be updated soon, appreciate your patience.
2020-7-15
Use props
Clarence.creericloud.com
New

United States

This is very frustrating and it is my very time dealing with DJI.  The day after my order I contacted the customer service because I thought that I had checked the fly more option.  She advised that my order had been shipped and that she could not change it to fly more.  Then it sat not moving for 5 more days in CN.  I in turn spent over twice the money to get some of the items that come with the fly more combo.  Those items arrived two days ago.  
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Clarence.creericloud.com Posted at 7-16 06:43
This is very frustrating and it is my very time dealing with DJI.  The day after my order I contacted the customer service because I thought that I had checked the fly more option.  She advised that my order had been shipped and that she could not change it to fly more.  Then it sat not moving for 5 more days in CN.  I in turn spent over twice the money to get some of the items that come with the fly more combo.  Those items arrived two days ago.

We apologize to keep you waiting for the drone, the shipment was a little delayed during the pandemic, upon checking your order, it has been released and shall be delivered soon, hope for your understanding and patience.
2020-7-16
Use props
fans9f999b43
lvl.1

United States

Same problem here, I have a couple mini 2 orders stuck in customs in Ontario CA for almost a week now. I contacted DJI support and they just say “please wait 3-5 business days” so I contacted UPS to ask why it’s stuck and they replied with the exact reasons why it’s not cleared and provided the paperwork needed from DJI in order to release it, which I forwarded to DJI support and they just replied with “I have checked the tracking and see it’s in Ontario CA so it looks fine”... yes that’s the issue, it has been in Ontario CA for a week with no movement...  I agree ordering from DJI.com has not been a great experience...
2020-12-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans9f999b43 Posted at 12-2 09:28
Same problem here, I have a couple mini 2 orders stuck in customs in Ontario CA for almost a week now. I contacted DJI support and they just say “please wait 3-5 business days” so I contacted UPS to ask why it’s stuck and they replied with the exact reasons why it’s not cleared and provided the paperwork needed from DJI in order to release it, which I forwarded to DJI support and they just replied with “I have checked the tracking and see it’s in Ontario CA so it looks fine”... yes that’s the issue, it has been in Ontario CA for a week with no movement...  I agree ordering from DJI.com has not been a great experience...

Hi fans9f999b43, I've managed to get your order numbers via your forum account, as per check, the tracking information has been updated, the parcel is in transit, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules