Mavic Air 2 D-Cinelike Video Corrected with LumaFusion
2064 12 2020-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Magicdroner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 101086 ft
United States

Hi. Here is a clip from a flight today filmed in 4K 30fps with a PolarPro ND16 polarized filter attached filmed in D-Cinelike and corrected in LumaFusion. It was my first attempt filming in D-Cinelike.   
2020-7-4
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Nice video
2020-7-4
Use props
BobWinNV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Now you need to add some music and use keyframes to do some special effects like digital zooming.  LumaFusion rocks.  Be looking for the free update coming out soon.
2020-7-4
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done.
2020-7-5
Use props
Magicdroner
lvl.4
United States

BobWinNV Posted at 7-4 19:07
Now you need to add some music and use keyframes to do some special effects like digital zooming.  LumaFusion rocks.  Be looking for the free update coming out soon.

Hello BobwinNV. Thanks for the inspiration. Do you use the LumaFusion?  Do you know what is going to be incorporated in the upcoming LumaFusion update? Thanks again.
2020-7-5
Use props
BobWinNV
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Magicdroner Posted at 7-5 07:35
Hello BobwinNV. Thanks for the inspiration. Do you use the LumaFusion?  Do you know what is going to be incorporated in the upcoming LumaFusion update? Thanks again.

Yes, I have been using it since it first came out.  I can't say for sure which new features will make the cut for the next release but it will be a helpful update.  LumaFusion is constantly improving their product.  It is amazing what it will do for an iOS based video editor.
Bob
2020-7-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Magicdroner. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this beautiful video you have filmed using your DJI Mavic Air 2. Great work and fly safe always.
2020-7-6
Use props
Smashey1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173422 ft
Ireland

Great footage. I used LumaFusion when it first came out for iPhone video work and was hugely impressed but didn't really keep up with it. Now that I'm generating drone footage I should make the effort to use it again. It would make for a great travel combo with the MA2 but I fear my aging ipad may struggle with 4K
2020-7-6
Use props
BobWinNV
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Magicdroner Posted at 7-5 07:35

2020-7-10
Use props
Magicdroner
lvl.4
United States

BobWinNV Posted at 7-10 11:43
LumaFusion Version 2.3 what's new.

Special greetings and a big shout out to BobWinNV for keeping up with and sharing the news of the ever-improving world of LumaFusion.  I'm going to update my version ASAP and try to learn all the features. Thanks again.
2020-7-10
Use props
Mortensldk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 132592 ft
Denmark

Nice video!
2020-7-10
Use props
LOADiNG//
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12513 ft
United States

Cool video. If I had any constructive criticism I would say the color correction is a tad too “warm/yellow” need to bring up the blues and that side of the spectrum to show off that nice sky.
Nice video though
2020-7-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks good!
2020-7-13
Use props
Advanced