Osmo mobile 3 not charging
1757 5 2020-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CxrCRKzC3jtl
lvl.1

Argentina

I received a new Osmo mobile 3 2 days ago when my son arrived from Canada and is not charging at all, when connecte to a 2 amp cargaer only the first withe led flash and nothing else.. I waited one day ansd still is sam sitauation, I f I use and external power bank I manage to make it works, but as I soon I disconectet it dies.

Any suggestions.

2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Co-Pilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1064741 ft
Japan

Are you using the cable that comes with the box? Ensure that the charging cable is manufactured by DJI.
2020-7-7
Use props
djiuser_CxrCRKzC3jtl
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Co-Pilot Posted at 7-7 02:14
Are you using the cable that comes with the box? Ensure that the charging cable is manufactured by DJI.

yes, I am using the original cable provided with the kit.
2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try charging the said gimbal for 2.5 hours ( when using a 10W charger ) to see if the said gimbal will take in charge. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-7
Use props
djiuser_CxrCRKzC3jtl
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-7 19:35
Hello there. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try charging the said gimbal for 2.5 hours ( when using a 10W charger ) to see if the said gimbal will take in charge. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

i have done so. I left 10 hours, same outcome. Nothing.  When I connected to the 10W charger only first whithe led is blinkink, nothing else.
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_CxrCRKzC3jtl Posted at 7-8 03:52
i have done so. I left 10 hours, same outcome. Nothing.  When I connected to the 10W charger only first whithe led is blinkink, nothing else.

Hi there. I am sorry to know that the issue is still persisting and thank you for giving out this update. Since your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 is still not charging. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a professional team that will do there best to fix and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules